Sponsored

Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them?

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been saying for months now that this sucker has vents in the front fenders. You could see them on all the spy shots of it driving, where the baggy cover thingy is sucked into them. No one said anything. Then you see them in the first tease video Ford released. Again, no one mentioned it. I fact, I actually had someone tell me I was seeing a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Now the new video is out, and you see them clear as day, and again, not one mention. Are people just missing it? What’s going on? I’d think people would be all over it.

What are your thoughts
Personally, I freaking love them!
Ford Bronco Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them? 0DF2B6DE-9B79-4507-BAAD-1B90A68EA51F
Ford Bronco Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them? A99FA4FF-551A-4EC8-971A-22C593B5F1A7
Ford Bronco Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them? 0DF2B6DE-9B79-4507-BAAD-1B90A68EA51F
Ford Bronco Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them? 5036E9F3-CC87-4E20-A320-0E448F9AAF80
Sponsored

Last edited:

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been saying for months now that this sucker has vents in the front fenders. You could see them on all the spy shots of it driving, where the baggy cover thingy is sucked into them. No one said anything. Then you see them in the first tease video Ford released. Again, no one mentioned it. I act okay had someone tell me I was seeing a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Now the new video is out, and you see them clear as day, and again, not one mention. Are people just missing it? What’s going on? I’d think people would be all over it.

What are your thoughts
Personally, I freaking love them!
Ford Bronco Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them? 5036E9F3-CC87-4E20-A320-0E448F9AAF80
I noticed them. But I'm not in the market for the Raptor so like everything else when it comes to the Raptor I was like, "Huh, okay."

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the functional?

Ehh, it don't even matter, really don't care about Raptors. Let's focus on cars they should be making well before talking about something most people can't afford and won't be getting

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Others have notice them. We’re just waiting for the full reveal.

plus like others said Raptors are not easily attainable so after the initial hype the average joe isn’t that interested. I def want one but since I can’t get one at MSRP I likely can’t afford one. I’ll be content with a Badlands then ☺

Sponsored
OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As soon as I saw the title, I knew it was you. Hope all is well!

Those vents are rad. Forget the haters.
That’s funny Thomas. But am I right? No one is talking about them. It’s so weird to me. I pointed them out to you last month, so you knew about them. But why no one else has seen them, or mentioned them, I don’t know. When you watch these YouTube review videos about these videos that Ford keeps releasing, they talk about everything but the vents. And you’d think it would be mentioned. Vents on the fender are so out of the norm for these Broncos. It’s such a major piece of body work, and it’s nothing but 🦗.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s funny Thomas. But am I right? No one is talking about them. It’s so weird to me. I pointed them out to you last month, so you knew about them. But why no one else has seen them, or mentioned them, I don’t know. When you watch these YouTube review videos about these videos that Ford keeps releasing, they talk about everything but the vents. And you’d think it would be mentioned. Vents on the fender are so out of the norm for these Broncos. It’s such a major piece of body work, and it’s nothing but 🦗.
The F150 Raptor has the vents so everyone I think just sort of shrugged and lumped in it with standard Raptor things... I know I did.
Sponsored