Sponsored

Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them?

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s funny Thomas. But am I right? No one is talking about them. It’s so weird to me. I pointed them out to you last month, so you knew about them. But why no one else has seen them, or mentioned them, I don’t know. When you watch these YouTube review videos about these videos that Ford keeps releasing, they talk about everything but the vents. And you’d think it would be mentioned. Vents on the fender are so out of the norm for these Broncos. It’s such a major piece of body work, and it’s nothing but 🦗.
Why do you feel that people should be talking about these vents more? I can’t imagine clicking on a clickbait YouTube title saying Bronco Raptor Has Vents! Do you like it more than it’s intended utility? Would you drop your reservation and wait for the Raptor because of these vents? I’m really curious

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you feel that people should be talking about these vents more? I can’t imagine clicking on a clickbait YouTube title saying Bronco Raptor Has Vents! Do you like it more than it’s intended utility? Would you drop your reservation and wait for the Raptor because of these vents? I’m really curious
More? They’re not talking about them at all. Not one mention in any spy video or Ford original video. There’s never anything in the comments for them either. People do these analyzation videos about what they see from the videos. Yet never mention the vents. Like they don’t see them. If you’ve ever seen a comment about them, please send me the link. I’d love to read it or see it. Heck, even this entire Raptor section on the forum has never had a mention of them either. One would think that something like shark vents in the fenders would be mentioned at some point. Instead a it’s always about the fenders, guessing HP, the 3 amber lights in the FORD grill, etc. Obviously vents aren’t going to be the whole conversation, and they shouldn’t be. But at least a mention when discussing everything else they see. No lie, I had someone comment last month on a YouTube comment I made about them, that I was looking at a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Clearly that person can’t, or didn’t, see something that was clearly obvious. I promise, when Ford finally takes off the camo and let’s the world have a look, these same reviewer will be “Wow, there’s vents in the fenders”. And then the comments will come, when the vents have been there from the beginning. My thing is, I just can’t believe no one has even mentioned them. Ever.

Personally, I think the vents are cool looking. Hopefully they’re functional. Also, I don’t have a reservation anymore, I have my BadlandS SAS in my position. Took delivery about 3 weeks ago. (Love it BTW) I am 100% going to upgrade to the Raptor though. I already have my name on one of the allocations my dealer is getting.

Last edited:

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More? They’re not talking about them at all. Not one mention in any spy video or Ford original video. There’s never anything in the comments for them either. People do these analyzation videos about what they see from the videos. Yet never mention the vents. Like they don’t see them. If you’ve ever seen a comment about them, please send me the link. I’d love to read it or see it. Heck, even this entire Raptor section on the forum has never had a mention of them either. One would think that something like shark vents in the fenders would be mentioned at some point. Instead a it’s always about the fenders, guessing HP, the 3 amber lights in the FORD grill, etc. Obviously vents aren’t going to be the whole conversation, and they shouldn’t be. But at least a mention when discussing everything else they see. No lie, I had someone comment last month on a YouTube comment I made about them, that I was looking at a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Clearly that person can’t, or didn’t, see something that was clearly obvious. I promise, when Ford finally takes off the camo and let’s the world have a look, these same reviewer will be “Wow, there’s vents in the fenders”. And then the comments will come, when the vents have been there from the beginning. My thing is, I just can’t believe no one has even mentioned them. Ever.

Personally, I think the vents cool looking. Hopefully they’re functional. Also, I don’t have a reservation anymore, I have my BadlandS SAD in my position. Took delivery about 3 weeks ago. (Love it BTW) I am 100% going to upgrade to the Raptor though. I already have my name on one of the allocations my dealer is getting.
TFL mentioned it, i believe it was Andre that said something about it. But tbh, i don’t even wanna try to find the video to link because.. for vents?

OP
OP
LikeToTurnLeft

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TFL mentioned it, i believe it was Andre that said something about it. But tbh, i don’t even wanna try to find the video to link because.. for vents?
Don’t blame ya. That’s why I asked you because I didn’t want to go back and look myself. 😂 But I know I’ve never heard any discussion on it or or read about them.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not talking about it because I'm not interested in that vehicle. :unsure:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not talking about it because I'm not interested in that vehicle. :unsure:
Pretty much this. I have about equal interest in the Braptor as I would an Ecosport.

chadasm

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2017 Focus ST, 2019 F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty much this. I have about equal interest in the Braptor as I would an Ecosport.

I get that. It's like I have no interest in the new Integra after the reveal. But then I'm not on the Integra forum reading people's opinions on it either. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure the vents will look cool (to me, not to everyone here I guess), but I don't think it's telling of any special engine or anything.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Personally, I think the vents are cool looking. Hopefully they’re functional. Also, I don’t have a reservation anymore, I have my BadlandS SAS in my position. Took delivery about 3 weeks ago. (Love it BTW) I am 100% going to upgrade to the Raptor though. I already have my name on one of the allocations my dealer is getting.
Well, I think we can safely say that the oft overlooked, and frequently under appreciated “vent” has been thoroughly discussed at this point. I for one am pleased that it has finally received its moment in the sun…….well at least it will once the camo comes off and we can all marvel at it in all it’s uncovered glory. For now I will just have to go back to staring at my dryer vents and patiently waiting for the full Braptor vent reveal. God I hope the time passes quickly.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get that. It's like I have no interest in the new Integra after the reveal. But then I'm not on the Integra forum reading people's opinions on it either. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure the vents will look cool (to me, not to everyone here I guess), but I don't think it's telling of any special engine or anything.
This is what I don't get... why are people on the Raptor forums if they have no interest in the Raptor? It's sort of sad and pathetic.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is what I don't get... why are people on the Raptor forums if they have no interest in the Raptor? It's sort of sad and pathetic.
Sunk Cost. If you already have money invested in getting a non raptor bronco then you have to convince yourself you don't actually want the raptor version. Otherwise you have to accept you made an expensive purchasing mistake. I say let people complain.

Of course there are also people here who were very interested in having the "Best Bronco" that are underwhelmed with the styling choices. Which just leaves me scratching my head because I thought one of the big selling points of the Bronco was customization. It's absolutetly hillarious to me how many people are mad about the fender design for litterally the only car line on the market that intentionally has user removable quarter panels.

I actually don't have a problem with people complaining. I just ask myself if those complaints are relevant to me and if not I ignore them.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve been saying for months now that this sucker has vents in the front fenders. You could see them on all the spy shots of it driving, where the baggy cover thingy is sucked into them. No one said anything. Then you see them in the first tease video Ford released. Again, no one mentioned it. I fact, I actually had someone tell me I was seeing a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Now the new video is out, and you see them clear as day, and again, not one mention. Are people just missing it? What’s going on? I’d think people would be all over it.

What are your thoughts
Personally, I freaking love them!
0DF2B6DE-9B79-4507-BAAD-1B90A68EA51F.png
A99FA4FF-551A-4EC8-971A-22C593B5F1A7.jpeg
0DF2B6DE-9B79-4507-BAAD-1B90A68EA51F.png
5036E9F3-CC87-4E20-A320-0E448F9AAF80.png
I am guessing most people have a neutral or negative opinion about the vents. I doubt they server any real function other than making the Raptor version look more aggressive. I think everyone has noticed; I just don't think most people care.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them? tenor-165383877
Sponsored