Sponsored

Fender vents on Bronco Raptor …why is no one talking about them?

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sunk Cost. If you already have money invested in getting a non raptor bronco then you have to convince yourself you don't actually want the raptor version. Otherwise you have to accept you made an expensive purchasing mistake. I say let people complain.
Yeah that's true you can see that in the normal Bronco model discussions how people try and justify their model as the best model and anybody that spent more is just going to be a Mall Crawler.
Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's my take.

The reason that I fell in love with the new Bronco was that it was very similar in looks to the first generation. Slab like side panels and offered in a 2 door. This Raptor version has dramatically altered that appearance with the bulging wheel wells.

I will hold any further comment until unveiled but for my .02 it doesn't need any more "flair". And it not being offered in a 2 door takes me out of the mix.

Raptor57

Black Diamond
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pro4X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are vents in the rear flaire as well as on the front fenders i like them anything that adds function is a plus. Unlike that fake heat extractor piece of plastic their selling to put on the hood by the way the raptor exhaust looks pretty impressive

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve been saying for months now that this sucker has vents in the front fenders. You could see them on all the spy shots of it driving, where the baggy cover thingy is sucked into them. No one said anything. Then you see them in the first tease video Ford released. Again, no one mentioned it. I fact, I actually had someone tell me I was seeing a shadow. 🤦‍♂️ Now the new video is out, and you see them clear as day, and again, not one mention. Are people just missing it? What’s going on? I’d think people would be all over it.

What are your thoughts
Personally, I freaking love them!
0DF2B6DE-9B79-4507-BAAD-1B90A68EA51F.png
A99FA4FF-551A-4EC8-971A-22C593B5F1A7.jpeg
0DF2B6DE-9B79-4507-BAAD-1B90A68EA51F.png
5036E9F3-CC87-4E20-A320-0E448F9AAF80.png
various posts have mentioned them, you probably just missed them. I really like the look on the F150 Raptor, so I am pretty sure I will like these when the camo comes off.

Lobog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Viper
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the vents.

All they have left to do is widen out the greenhouse/cabin about 8" and call it a day.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup, the hood an defender vents are kickass!!! The Raptor needed to stand apart in the fenders department. Yeah they aren’t as pretty as the standard ones….but perhaps non-pretty was the objective. Make it badass functional.

It’s hardcore, and will be sought after by a small segment of people who value that. I love my 2Door Bender, but I appreciate the engineering beauty in the Raptor. Definitely.
Sponsored