• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Fifteen 52 Analog wheels in white

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always preferred simple steelies. Like the white, would love to see them matched with white top and trim. Since I'll likely only get MIC gray with my Area 51, guess I'd need them in black..... Looky there, getting bored already thinking about just black. :rolleyes:
Sponsored

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love this brand. Was hopping that folks wouldn’t find it, but of course Ford used on all their concepts! Ouch.

so now everyone will have fifteen52 wheels.

boooooo
This is what I have wanted forever, an aluminum, classic look, white wheel at a reasonable price! It was this or a steel version or a classic mag wheel.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BD or Base steelie take offs and paint them white = more cheaper.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BD or Base steelie take offs and paint them white = more cheaper.
And waaaaaayyy uglier. The new steelies have too many holes. If youre going for the true vintage look you need the Fifteen 52s.
Ford Bronco Fifteen 52 Analog wheels in white bronco1

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And waaaaaayyy uglier. The new steelies have too many holes. If youre going for the true vintage look you need the Fifteen 52s.
Ford Bronco Fifteen 52 Analog wheels in white bronco1
Heavier, too, most likely.
"Uglier" is subjective, but no doubt the 52's look nice. I also like the factory steelies. As far as weight, I would bet a thick aluminum rim isn't much different from a thinner steel rim. I didn't bother to look at whether the 52's were forged or not and so could stand up to trail damage.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Uglier" is subjective, but no doubt the 52's look nice. I also like the factory steelies. As far as weight, I would bet a thick aluminum rim isn't much different from a thinner steel rim. I didn't bother to look at whether the 52's were forged or not and so could stand up to trail damage.
Almost all off-road aftermarket wheels are cast aluminum and likely fairly heavy, possibly even heavier than the factory wheels you're replacing. Rotary formed are a little lighter and stronger but far less common. Finding a true forged off road wheel (not aimed at the 20"+ brodozer market) is stupidly difficult compared to say ones for a hot rod or muscle car.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe it’s a quality wheel, but 250 for a simple retro wheels seems really expensive to me

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, his reputation in the car community is great. We generally stop either on the way down or back home from visiting family in GA (Gainsville area) in Chattanooga to hit up the aquarium and take a break and I noticed his shop is not far from there. We try to hit up the Jack Daniels Distillery for that tour the opposite leg.

My Father in law had to find some replacement rims for his 70 Buick GSX and they had them. He was going to get tires but decided to run bfg radials instead of the radial polyglass tires they retro-repop-emulate.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love this brand. Was hopping that folks wouldn’t find it, but of course Ford used on all their concepts! Ouch.

so now everyone will have fifteen52 wheels.

boooooo
Saaaame. Ha. I've been on the Analogs since day one. FIifteen52s will be super popular.

I'm actually ok with it. Not many in my area will have a Bronco let alone one with aftermarket wheels right away.
Sponsored