• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Fifteen 52 Analog wheels in white

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe it’s a quality wheel, but 250 for a simple retro wheels seems really expensive to me
Keep in mind they are alloy. One of the few (only?) alloys out there with a steelie look.

If all you're looking for is the look you are far better off getting steel wheels. If you don't want the extra weight go for the Analogs.
Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s very tempting to throw a ton of money at this thing as soon as I take delivery to paint the top and grill white, buy the wheels, etc. I really dig the stock look for my future Badlands too.

Torn, but I must resist. The retro style could be an excellent way to give it a new (old) look in several years.

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've always preferred simple steelies. Like the white, would love to see them matched with white top and trim. Since I'll likely only get MIC gray with my Area 51, guess I'd need them in black..... Looky there, getting bored already thinking about just black. :rolleyes:
They also come in gray, which might match the MIC tops.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was actually looking at these as an option for building a retro Bronc, back when I presumed you could build a base 4 door with a stick. Now that I'm forced into Big Bend in order to do so, probably have to bid this dream farewell.

Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice looking wheels, and with alloys, will be able to avoid this look:

Ford Bronco Fifteen 52 Analog wheels in white 1604170159817

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saaaame. Ha. I've been on the Analogs since day one. FIifteen52s will be super popular.

I'm actually ok with it. Not many in my area will have a Bronco let alone one with aftermarket wheels right away.
True, will be first with a bronco and sweeet wheels. Now, if only I could figure out what color bronco!

OP
OP
TNcoupe

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator Doug why is this thread in the marketplace section?

Last edited:

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
So all of you considering a white trimmed Bronco (that was my first thought when I saw the new Bronco was how to make it look like the 60s ones), what would we do for the fender flares? Wait for the aftermarket to come out with MIC white? I wouldn't paint a flexible, textured plastic, ever. I'm trying to figure out if the white fender flares are too much, or what a body colored fender flare would look like. I probably should search / start a thread.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nobody buy these in North Louisiana. I want to be the only one! Love these and a white top on the velocity blue.