Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did this happen to anyone else last week? PayPal informed me that Fifteen52 refunded my money for my Black Friday wheel order. No reason was given. I had to contact 1552 and received a cryptic email "No parts available. Sorry." Nothing else, and no offer to hold my pricing. It is disappointing that they acted like Ford in this instance. Business must be really, really good...
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did this happen to anyone else last week? PayPal informed me that Fifteen52 refunded my money for my Black Friday wheel order. No reason was given. I had to contact 1552 and received a cryptic email "No parts available. Sorry." Nothing else, and no offer to hold my pricing. It is disappointing that they acted like Ford in this instance. Business must be really, really good...
I mean you got your money back. Companies can't honor a price long term if they don't know when they can get it or if the costs go up. Super disappointing but life. Just speak with your wallet and just don't use them again.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's 2021. These companies should really have live inventory on their websites. What a bummer.
It looks like they do; just add 100 in your cart and it tells you some will be pre-ordered.

Sometimes things happen, two orders at the same time, missing/wrong count in stock, etc.

Honestly, I would call them and talk to a human. Maybe they can provide more information or help you further.
Sponsored