Sponsored

Fifteen52 wheels prepped with Ridge grapplers!! All prepped and ready with pics!!!

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you foresee any issues with this setup? There is this whole other threat about how its easier to lift lower trim level vs. badlands......I hope this does not cause any issues because I want to do the same as you.

Keep us updated! I think its going to look sick and since I don't even have a build date yet, you are going to be the guinea pig and help the rest of us :LOL:;)

Looking forward to your pics!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah we know they are for the attention of your viper.
Keep posting the viper pics. A true fan appreciates it. Don’t listen to this guy 🖕

Reactions: RG7
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you foresee any issues with this setup? There is this whole other threat about how its easier to lift lower trim level vs. badlands......I hope this does not cause any issues because I want to do the same as you.

Keep us updated! I think its going to look sick and since I don't even have a build date yet, you are going to be the guinea pig and help the rest of us :LOL:;)

Looking forward to your pics!
I cancelled it and got refunded

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep posting the viper pics. A true fan appreciates it. Don’t listen to this guy 🖕
I get jealous comments on a daily basis I’m use to jealous people I just keep my head up high and think of the hard work I done to get it!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the plan? Mounting the 35's a stock stock badlands? I don't think it looks that bad
Same plan I have.
They will fit, but you lose some articulation room until it is lifted some.
I'm gonna run them as-is until I get a lift and stay off the heavier articulation trails until I do.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get jealous comments on a daily basis I’m use to jealous people I just keep my head up high and think of the hard work I done to get it!
Yeah this "Must be nice!" passive aggressive mentality sucks.
Yeah, ya know what?
It is nice.
Here's my reply to those people:
I've worked crappier jobs than you ever have for years on off-shifts, multiple jobs at once, and kept my eyes on getting better and doing better, making (mostly) good decisions for 30 years.
So yeah, it is nice and if you get up off your butt and go to work daily and excel, one day you can have someone tell you "It must be nice!" also.
Good, comfortable 401k? New vehicle? New mower? Green lawn? Shop with tools and equipment? Must be nice...
Yeah, make good decisions and be confident, learn a skill that pays, and always grow your knowledge and worth and you can do better than I ever dreamed of.

OP, enjoy your rewards for your sacrifices.
No one else walked your path or paid your bills.
No one else sacrificed the things you did earlier in life to have things of value later.
"Built not bought" is the same mentality as "Earned, not given."
Those of us who have earned it appreciate it and know the worth and value of every cent.
Badass car, love the color, and glad you could grasp your dream ride instead of looking at pictures of it and wishing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same plan I have.
They will fit, but you lose some articulation room until it is lifted some.
I'm gonna run them as-is until I get a lift and stay off the heavier articulation trails until I do.
Same here!!

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah this "Must be nice!" passive aggressive mentality sucks.
Yeah, ya know what?
It is nice.
Here's my reply to those people:
I've worked crappier jobs than you ever have for years on off-shifts, multiple jobs at once, and kept my eyes on getting better and doing better, making (mostly) good decisions for 30 years.
So yeah, it is nice and if you get up off your butt and go to work daily and excel, one day you can have someone tell you "It must be nice!" also.
Good, comfortable 401k? New vehicle? New mower? Green lawn? Shop with tools and equipment? Must be nice...
Yeah, make good decisions and be confident, learn a skill that pays, and always grow your knowledge and worth and you can do better than I ever dreamed of.

OP, enjoy your rewards for your sacrifices.
No one else walked your path or paid your bills.
No one else sacrificed the things you did earlier in life to have things of value later.
"Built not bought" is the same mentality as "Earned, not given."
Those of us who have earned it appreciate it and know the worth and value of every cent.
Badass car, love the color, and glad you could grasp your dream ride instead of looking at pictures of it and wishing.
Thanks brother true words! You got it figured out!

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A true fan of what? Humble bragging?
Go back and look at his post and pictures ever time it happens to have the viper in the background... I could honestly care less just think it's funny.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A true fan of what? Humble bragging?
Go back and look at his post and pictures ever time it happens to have the viper in the background... I could honestly care less just think it's funny.
If you cared less you wouldn’t say a thing! We can read between the lines jealousy gets you nowhere! Why would I bring heavy tires out of my garage! Get a life man.

Digital_Synapse

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Make the Viper into the Tumbler!
Sponsored