rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I stick with with Method 703 wheels lot better looking to me and I bet lot cheaper.
Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who do I sweet talk for this level of customization and partnership on my Bronco? Same ride, same area, two less doors. 😉
I suggest you do what I did, and just reach out directly to the marketing/R&D folks at companies you like most, and just schmooze from there! Most are in SoCal/Utah, at least as far as what I've been working on.

OP
OP
fifteen52

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who do I sweet talk for this level of customization and partnership on my Bronco? Same ride, same area, two less doors. 😉
We got an exclusive 10% offer for our Bronco6G members! You can shoot us a DM as well, and we'll help you out.

JayhawkJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YES. IT. DOES.
In all seriousness, yes you can! They have all our designs, and even carry an exclusive color option for one of our wheel designs.
The new combo looks absolutely fantastic!

Big thank you to @fronc and @fifteen52 for giving us the opportunity to help :cool:
Hey @fifteen52 and @Discount Tire , Discount Tire's website seems to not view these wheels as fitting the Bronco:
Ford Bronco Fifteen52 x @FroncoBronco - First Edition Sasquatch on Turbomac HD 1647965801492

I'm eyeing the 16" TurboMac HD [classic] myself...

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey @fifteen52 and @Discount Tire , Discount Tire's website seems to not view these wheels as fitting the Bronco:
1647965801492.png

I'm eyeing the 16" TurboMac HD [classic] myself...
As far as I know, the TurboMac HD doesn't come in 16". Are you sure you're looking at the right wheel selection? Maybe Discount Tire just has the wrong info in their system.

Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ah, gotcha. I did not have the "Classic" version on my truck, so I'll just let @fifteen52 speak to compatibility. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ah, gotcha. I did not have the "Classic" version on my truck, so I'll just let @fifteen52 speak to compatibility. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!
It's possible that America's Tire is assuming stock TIRE SIZE, and the Black Diamond tire doesn't fit on this wheel, and that's why it's not showing as compatible? That's my last guess at being helpful lol...

JayhawkJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's possible that America's Tire is assuming stock TIRE SIZE, and the Black Diamond tire doesn't fit on this wheel, and that's why it's not showing as compatible? That's my last guess at being helpful lol...
Idk, no matter how I configure the vehicle it won't let me select those. The original post here says the test fit 16s on yours, do you recall which designs? I believe the [classic] will fit in a 16 given the analogs do, I just can't actually purchase the wheels from @Discount Tire's website unless I pick a vehicle that is compatible

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Idk, no matter how I configure the vehicle it won't let me select those. The original post here says the test fit 16s on yours, do you recall which designs? I believe the [classic] will fit in a 16 given the analogs do, I just can't actually purchase the wheels from @Discount Tire's website unless I pick a vehicle that is compatible
Only @fifteen52 can answer that, they tested something before they put the Turbomac HDs on the ride, and then i changed them out for Traverse HDs once they got those in stock. I don't know what else they fit on there when they had it up on the lift, but someone should respond soon. Or reach out to their instagram via DMs, ask for Marly, and tell her Fronco Bronco told you she would help ya. They're really great over there and will get you all squared away.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Appreciate the tag JayhawkJake!

The 16-inch Turbomac HD Classic will definitely fit your rig, however depending on the tire size installed, some modifications may be needed. This is due to how far out the wheel is going to sit past the fender. This is why you are unable to view this wheel when searching by vehicle on our website. My apologies in advance the confusion with this. For the general public, we need to be able to guarantee the average customer that anything they purchase from our website will fit their car without any modifications

Think of your wheel wells as bowl shaped, if you push them out too far you are locating the wheel in a shallower part of your wheel well. This restricts how tall/wide of a tire you can run.

With that being said, with stock BD sized tires, the 16x8 ET0 should work, however there may be slight rubbing on the rear crush bars.
Sponsored