Sponsored

FTFRS

I'm fully prepared to be let down on this one, unfortunately. These posts seem to confirm a Filson collaboration, with likely USFS tie-in, slated for 2021 MY. Availability to the public is what remains to be seen.

The optimist in me wants it to be a last-minute special edition Filson package, that's available to the public, with a green body, white roof/grille/wheels/fenders/door handles, and saddle leather interior.

The pessimist in me says that it'll be a one-off that's not available to the public and is only a publicity grab for Filson and USFS, based on all of the "not for 2021" we've heard surrounding green color, white top/etc., and saddle leather interior.

Right now, I think the pessimist side is more likely, because if they do make it available for the public, it would completely eclipse the First Editions, and that's not something that I see them allowing to happen, no matter how disappointed FE guys are with their limited exterior colors and Navy Pier interior.

I sure hope I'm wrong though, because I know we're all sick of seeing Broncos that we can't have.
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except it'll be a giant slap in the face to all the FE buyers.

Not to mention almost certainly "late availability"
hmmmmm ... except no one has actually purchased a FE yet... so change it up if interested

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You see a lot of Explorers as Police Cars. I could see a push for forest service, National Park Law Enforcement, Natural Resources Police, Fish and Game, Firefighting Command Vehicles, etc.
See also:

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford 881be1cbefe5bc69080b7f596f8864de

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is pretty much what the covered Bronco in the truck peeking out looked like.

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 12.49.33 PM.png

Looks like my old nokia phone that I lost in a taxi cab somewhere in A.C. some 6 or so years ago....
Loved the color on a phone in a sea of black, silver and white phones. But on a car? Ehhhhh....

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford maxresdefault

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The optimist in me wants it to be a last-minute special edition Filson package, that's available to the public, with a green body, white roof/grille/wheels/fenders/door handles, and saddle leather interior.
Oh man, that is the fantasy right there. I’d throw a lot of money at that.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been waiting for a green, but never a fan of FS green, I'm hoping for something darker.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except it'll be a giant slap in the face to all the FE buyers.

Not to mention almost certainly "late availability"
If you feel a giant slap in the face that threatens your perceived Bronco exclusivity that you feel you deserve due to your rapid internet clicking on July 13th....be prepared to be disappointed every time a special edition Bronco comes out.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so Filson is a clothing company? I'm so confused

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only concern is that it won't be available with a manual transmission.

I would love for it to be an interior trim level above Lux available on the top 3; OBX, BL, and WT. That looks a lot like the OG King Ranch or the 78-79 plaid/blanket-style seats.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Concept Teased by Ford 1978-ford-bronco
Sponsored