First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty cool to see the both the Filson-Bronco concept fire rig as well as overland concept at the Filson flagship store earlier today. Especially nice to see Area 51 on a typical overcast day in Seattle and how great it looks in person...definitely the color for me.

Took a few shots of both rigs as well as some cool sticker swag they were handing out.

Stu

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 52
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 57
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 56
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 55
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 51
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 53
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 58
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 59
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 54
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 2022 Filson Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept 60
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event IMG_5721

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dang, very cool, sad that the green won't be until at least 2022, I hope they take it to Moab with them

FJC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mostly Stock" FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
great photos, really like the filson interior.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35" tires and roof rails
Lightbar and light pods

Must be all after market, surely can't be DIOs B&P won't allow.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did my part to voice "Navy Pier Sucks".

Everything else was awesome. No real surprises. vinyl in the overland rig was perfect and I prefer the rubber floor. If Navy Pier is it for the FE, I am downgrading. I am thrilled with Ford has done.
Good looking out my man. i WISHHHH this filson was available for the FE... alas...

Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was set on 2 door but after checking these out I was really impressed with the 4 door. Carbonized grey was my choice for paint, but that Area 51 is stunning. I don’t know what I’ll settle on now.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone please ask a Ford rep how they were able to get that roof rack on the A51 Badlands Overland rig given it has SAS and I believe the 2.7L engine???

(I say this with a heavy dose of sarcasm given we can't build a BL with a roof rack, let alone a RTT that has SAS and/or the 2.7L)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Adding to the thread. Where are these wheels??
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event IMG_5700 (1).MOV
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event IMG_5700 (1).MOV

This crazy little place called "the aftermarket". Seems most have forgotten about it.