Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tundra TRD, 1971 Honda N600
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are mostly redundant, but I'm sharing them anyway. I got there late so most of my pictures were taken while they were cleaning up. I got a decent amount of interior pics but I think I had my GoPro on the wrong settings, so they aren't great. If anyone wants to see them I'll upload them.

The marine grade vinyl looked and felt really nice BTW.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event overland bronco
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 20201023_161130
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 20201023_161514
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 20201023_161526
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 20201023_162357

20201023_160905.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Skagzoola

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are mostly redundant, but I'm sharing them anyway. I got there late so most of my pictures were taken while they were cleaning up. I got a decent amount of interior pics but I think I had my GoPro on the wrong settings, so they aren't great. If anyone wants to see them I'll upload them.

The marine grade vinyl looked and felt really nice BTW.

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 20201023_160905
Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Fire Rig and Overland Badlands Concept @ Seattle Event 20201023_160905

God that thing looks so good!!!

oldguy

First Name
oldguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the fire rig but......would Ford consider making a bulk head behind the drivers seats to separate the drivers compartment from the equipment? Almost like a half-cab:) I could see the Forest Service using these but weather changes. Almost like a long wheel-base 2 door pickup but the doors are handy for accessing equipment. Maybe a plexiglass pet barrier?

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the A51 rig has 35 x 12.5 BFGoodrich mud terrains and these are a) not stock Ford available tires and b) are actually Slightly bigger than the stock Goodyear 315/70/17s and c) have a much more aggressive tread pattern so all this does make them seem larger. Also the a51 rig does not have the Sasquatch suspension so it’s 1 inch lower than a squatch so the tires look much bigger in the wheel wells. The Filson rig has the squatch stock 315/70/17 tires and is squatchEd so it might sit a tiny bit higher (even with the weight of the gear). This should explain why you think the a51 tires are bigger.
Looking for further clarification please, do you think we can add 35 inch tires to a non squatched Bronco without and other modifications?

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprised how few folks were there around noon Maybe 20 or so, expected way more. Wife loved the A51 Badlands certainly helped narrow my color choices. Down to A51 or Rapid Red.
I’m going Area 51 or black. Do you think black would make the Bronco look smaller? And did the gray Vinyl on the doors look good or did it make it look cheap? I don’t know why they didn’t go with the same color as the seats

Sponsored

Bobthebuilder

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone actually care about these “concepts” anymore? Ford shows some pretty vehicles, then launches a vehicle that costs 60K with a black plastic top... 2 years from now we will all be watching YouTube videos on how to take a butane torch to melt the plastic and bring back the black.

Clayps

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I of course went into Filson- I have lived and worked in Seattle for 11 years. I never knew what great stuff was inside and how interesting that production of product was kept local. I will definitely be doing a bit of catalog shopping at home.

The Navy Pier is really gross to me. I do have two reservations. After getting to run my hands on the Vinyl, I would be very satisfied to have it. The Lightning Blue only available on the First Edition, and the Navy Pier kills all my excitement for it. Area 51 is growing on me. I have a F250 work truck incoming in anti matter blue so that one is out. Race Red is in the running.
I’m a filson geek. You truly have to see and feel the product in person to get a full appreciation for the quality of the fabrics and build.

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doh! This is just down the road from me and I totally missed it.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone noticed the winch is blocking the front camera?
I asked Esteban about the winch blocking the camera, he said they were aware of the issue and it would be corrected on production models. He wasn't able and/or willing to share how, indicated that it would be mounted differently.

Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does the Filson have the same fender flares as the A51 Badlands? It looks like the Badlands has the standard flares which makes sense because it’s non Sasquatch.
Sponsored