First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150, 1969 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s going to be awesome, but the captions state it will not be for sale as a concept. No surprise.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

45E685ED-E797-429C-81EF-6E335A1CF547.jpeg

That exoskeleton roof rack looks interesting. But based on the caption Ford put, it makes me believe that none of this cool ? shown is going to be actually available for purchase.

E9CEAA6B-43E6-4315-8270-A27355E8B97E.jpeg
I've been looking at Gobi racks. The aftermarket will take a while to catch up. But to have a factory option would be best as it won't compromise the warranty especially when mounting the cage to the body. I'm a late reservation holder so I'm hoping such an option is available for MY2022.

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That exoskeleton roof rack looks interesting. But based on the caption Ford put, it makes me believe that none of this cool ? shown is going to be actually available for purchase. (If you keep expectations low you can’t be disappointed later)

E9CEAA6B-43E6-4315-8270-A27355E8B97E.jpeg
par for the course. ford spends more time showing off what we won't be able to get than what we can.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That front end picture has me convinced I need to cancel my reservation and come back to the bronco once better trims and colors are available. Kind of feels like us reservation holders are getting screwed out of some good stuff that late adopters will be able to get

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been looking at Gobi racks. The aftermarket will take a while to catch up. But to have a factory option would be best as it won't compromise the warranty especially when mounting the cage to the body. I'm a late reservation holder so I'm hoping such an option is available for MY2022.
The rack could be available right away. The "not for sale" is likely just for the concept.... Not necessarily each accessory.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else find it odd that the color on the teased Bronco is approximately the same color as the sticky notes? Maybe they should call the color......."Sticky Note Green"!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The rack could be available right away. The "not for sale" is likely just for the concept.... Not necessarily each accessory.
And that was put there legally so if something doesn’t pass inspection and gets canned they can’t be sued for showing it and not coming out with it. Doesn’t mean all that stuff won’t be available

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That front end picture has me convinced I need to cancel my reservation and come back to the bronco once better trims and colors are available. Kind of feels like us reservation holders are getting screwed out of some good stuff that late adopters will be able to get
Exactly why I’ve held off until the bastards give us B&P.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The spotlight being able to be wired to the interior of the cage is also interesting.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do it. Register a new reservation and you'll be all but assured a MY2022. Your build will be placed in the Unscheduled Order Bank and won't receive a VIN until it is moved to the Scheduled Order Bank. You will be able to make changes and avail yourself of all options that will be included for MY2022.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What's this about? So the car in front of you can read "Bronco" in their rearview?

Ford Bronco Filson Bronco Teasers (UPDATED With Full Vehicle Preview!) Capture.JPG

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That canvas interior would be amazing. I had a Melvill & Moon seat covers in my list LR. they always looked great and lasted forever.

does seem like the early adopters always get screwed but that’s the price we pay for “instant” gratification

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure about your budget but I think that good stuff will be some serious $$$. I am depending on the aftermarket to supply us with some half cab options and rack options. I will make my own Filson and call it Wilson.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.