Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It'll probably be a USFS/Filson rescue vehicle concept, so they put Bronco backwards on the vehicle like Ambulance's have so you can read it in a rear-view mirror.
And the Model of a vehicle needs to be read for what reason?
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This screams concept vehicle to me.....I wouldn’t put money on general availability.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting.......not sure that's the shade of green that many individually are asking for but should be cool looking

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They need to reveal it and show us that green.
I think I may put in another reservation so it is a MY22 and then see if zi decide to hold out. AAAAGGGGHHHH

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here's hoping that elements from this concept vehicle are made available for those of us ordering a Bronco down the road... Hopefully this isn't strictly just a concept teaser and these things come to fruition.

My concern based on seeing that CO 2 door with the 37" tires and brown leather interior and donut doors and other bits is that this is purely for concept/buzz and not production.

Hope that green color is an option for year 2.

Sponsored

FTFRS

Can't say I'm not surprised at the posts implying it's just another concept that's not available for purchase. But, I'm still disappointed that they would think this is a good idea to flaunt even more vaporware right now, especially after the outrage over no white top, no saddle leather interior, no white MGV interior, no donut doors, etc. on the concepts they've been parading around. Hopefully they at the very least make that green color available, because paint is easy, and it would just be another source of huge disappointment to show it off and not offer it.

We're sick of seeing stuff we can't buy, Ford. Quit this stupid stuff that you think builds hype, because it's actually killing the hype for your biggest enthusiasts. Right now is not the time to tease something like this if it's not going to be available for your early adopters; just wait until you're hyping up MY 2022 if that's when you're thinking about doing it.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford - hit us up with the cell number of some of these textile fabricators and custom body shops you’re using for products you won’t sell. I’m sure they’d like our money, since you obviously don’t!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So for the rest of us, can we get a Wal-Mart or if you want to go upscale maybe Bass Pro Edition, come on, I'm in SC not Seattle and work for a living! ;)

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So for the rest of us, can we get a Wal-Mart or if you want to go upscale maybe Bass Pro Edition, come on, I'm in SC not Seattle and work for a living! ;)
Cabelas would be good -

Sponsored

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reminds me of all the Eddie Bauer Editions. I loved those. Hope they make it an option

FTFRS

And the Model of a vehicle needs to be read for what reason?
I agree, it's dumb, but I guess Ford thinks it's as cool to us as they think we like them showing off more vaporware when we're already upset with previous vaporware.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like the same shade of green on the bronco that was wrapped up and supposedly going to be at a Seattle reveal or something.

Reactions: RLW
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The photo on top right of blue print shows An exo skeleton cage with a pop-up tent. Wonder how much more lbs you can add to the roof with the safari cage. Also what’s up with that partition??Filson forest ranger bronco?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.