Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all got anymore of that sound?

Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 00EFE7F0-07CB-4049-BD3F-6A58781BF3BA
Sponsored

Last edited:

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess I'll be in the minority here...I'm underwhelmed by the interior.

I do suspect that the interior will be available though. It doesn't fit the concept and looks like it's designed for a production trim. So there's hope for fans.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Squatch start back peddling now
Boy was it roomy in there...living in your head rent free all night, lol.

I just gave an opinion based on a fake spy shot and explained it. I was never in an argument about it. It really looks like paint from the video. Your opinion was right if you need me to say that to feel better about yourself. Sorry to stress you out like that.

anfo

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 toyota tundra limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And where , pray tell,, are they getting the water from. There is no water tank,, but there is a hose reel in the back.. useless without water. And before someone says you can draft with the pump,, lol, yah right good luck. There is no point of having a hose reel and portable pump in the back with no water tank.. FYI you need about 1000 to 1500 gallons to make it an effective wildland/grassland rig. Nothing but show,, and useless show at that.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I'm the only one that has never heard of Filson before.

Sponsored

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I'm the only one that has never heard of Filson before.
Nope. You are not. I lived in the Seattle area for years and NEVER heard of them.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fords knocking it out the park with the Bronco. I imagine more reveals like this in the future.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please Ford, I’ve had enough of this tease stuff. I feel like a 12 year old looking at Playboy back in the day. Then you look around school and reality sets in.

I think I‘m gonna have to sign up on a Motor Trend channel show. Hey, Dave how about a forest service green with new interior.

GritDoc

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And where , pray tell,, are they getting the water from. There is no water tank,, but there is a hose reel in the back.. useless without water. And before someone says you can draft with the pump,, lol, yah right good luck. There is no point of having a hose reel and portable pump in the back with no water tank.. FYI you need about 1000 to 1500 gallons to make it an effective wildland/grassland rig. Nothing but show,, and useless show at that.
:ROFLMAO: There’s a newCamelBak partnership in the works.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy was it roomy in there...living in your head rent free all night, lol.

I just gave an opinion based on a fake spy shot and explained it. I was never in an argument about it. It really looks like paint from the video. Your opinion was right if you need me to say that to feel better about yourself. Sorry to stress you out like that.
Thank you

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I'll be in the minority here...I'm underwhelmed by the interior.

I do suspect that the interior will be available though. It doesn't fit the concept and looks like it's designed for a production trim. So there's hope for fans.
You can count me in. Too busy for a Bronco. I like it simple. Not looking for a $200K-type vehicle.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The video says it has a 50 gallon water tank, but lets get real for a minute. This is simply a promotional video, for a supposedly good cause other than selling a $350 duffle bag. It is never going to be used in a firefighting capacity, just like that fishing concept vehicle had the fishing reels weirdly placed on the front bumper in a way that no actual fisherman would ever want.

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh man. Called it! Haha
Wow that interior. That part isn’t a concept. You don’t put that much work into it and not make that an option.
Best interior by far.
All the work put into an interior like this is exactly why it won't be mass produced.
Sponsored