Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the work put into an interior like this is exactly why it won't be mass produced.
You might be right but I mean they do have the King Ranch options and what not. So I don’t see why they wouldn’t want to make money on this.
Sponsored

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to see the new Bronco to have the lift and clearance like the old Bronco.

Cabronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it me or it looks slightly “low” for a sasquatched Bronco? Same with the Area 51 Overland concept a few days ago. Maybe it’s the camera, if it can add a few pounds to people, it can also make Bronco look short ?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Weird. The screenshot I posted was a video of the drivers seat.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird. The screenshot I posted was a video of the drivers seat.
In the video there is a shot without the horse logo and then there is a zoomed in shot with it. I think they added it later.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Cool. I don’t get it but cool. Now can we please focus on building actual Broncos for real customers

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool. I don’t get it but cool. Now can we please focus on building actual Broncos for real customers
Can we not just enjoy these concepts. The Bronco is made to be customizable. They are showcasing this aspect. B&P is literally hours away.

You truly can’t make everyone happy ?. Internet is going to internet

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s even worse than I imagined. Wow! I’m sure everyone on the Bronco team had fun designing it, so no hard feelings. Just not my cup of tea.

anfo

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 toyota tundra limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The video says it has a 50 gallon water tank, but lets get real for a minute. This is simply a promotional video, for a supposedly good cause other than selling a $350 duffle bag. It is never going to be used in a firefighting capacity, just like that fishing concept vehicle had the fishing reels weirdly placed on the front bumper in a way that no actual fisherman would ever want.
Ah, I did not even bother watching it tbh. I realize it's all promotional,, I just think it is ridiculous,, not even mad,, just think it is absurd.

406BRONCO

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow. Someone’s got their MAGA hat on too tight.
Forrest fires happen and planting trees is never a bad idea. They aren’t going to make a video about Forrest sweeping. Not the time or place.
Haha nope not a maga hat (not surprised someone wants to make it political) , I just come from a logging family (I am not one now) that spends a LOT of time in the mountains. Not hard to see how even a minor spark or lightning strike blows up so bad, it's like a forest full of match sticks. And I agree that planting trees is not a bad thing (it's a cute pr project), just that there are a LOT more productive measures to be taken. The new trees they plant are set up for failure because the underlying issue is not being addressed.. I just think the whole mentality of let nature take its course until we decide now we can step in and alter it is hypocritical and irresponsible.. sorry I don't mean to derail the thread, but Ford decided to make the video which I think brings up the issue for discussion. I would rather see the small portion of my bronco purchase go towards actual forest management (think teddy roosevelt era) than some PR tree planting photo op.. ?‍♂

DennisMurray

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For everyone saying, "where is the marketing to build excitement?" That's what these concepts are for.

To everyone saying, "why are you showing things we can't buy?" I'm guessing that the CAD plans are already in the aftermarket's hands in the same way that the JL/JT was "aftermarket ready" on day 1. Things like the top on this? Seems like an easy win for Bestop to make if there's good population of potential buyers (like, 165k vehicles the first year.)

To everyone saying, "I'd love to have this vehicle's paint! Come on, Ford!" Buy the Oxford White and get vinyl done.

It's a template. You're going to be doing the legwork to make it exactly like you imagine it.
Sponsored