First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
15 pages and not one of you guys mentioned the MIC BLACK grille on a Badlands instead of MIC Gray. You guys are slackin.
Sponsored

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oooooofffff. So much cringe in that video.

“YO WHAT’S UP YOUTUBE! Errrr. What else... OH YEAH! This thing is what you need when fighting gnarly wild fires! SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON”

Seriously. You’d think BN would be professional enough to at least script their videos. I feel bad for the talent who had to do the whole thing off the cuff.
I totally agree! This video left me with more questions than answers! Terrible host.

cyberbro

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very cool, but not really a fan of the mint green tooth paste color.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you comment on the validity of these photos? Cant tell if photoshopped.
you tell me....she then went on to “reveal” that secret vehicle on her Instagram in this photo....
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 15BAA2AF-B67E-490D-A1A2-C6F2C34659E3

can you spot the photoshopping here....maybe this helps you
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 98DFAE78-0732-4477-A7DC-6D57EB9B04F9

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess I'll be in the minority here...I'm underwhelmed by the interior.

I do suspect that the interior will be available though. It doesn't fit the concept and looks like it's designed for a production trim. So there's hope for fans.
I think the interior looks more premium than any I've seen so far, but can't someone come up with something other than a diamond pattern? Seems like every time I see a custom interior, that's what they do.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the interior looks more premium than any I've seen so far, but can't someone come up with something other than a diamond pattern? Seems like every time I see a custom interior, that's what they do.
Because it's awesome!

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interior is amazing, if it becomes a option or a trim level i will wait.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol, what? No they didnt. Thats a full fabric top going from the windshield and strapping to the rear section of bar.
Fireproof ripstop nylon similar to that on Filson backpacks and briefcases is used for the bimini-style top and rear cargo area divider. The top can be opened, rolled back and secured by Filson bridle leather straps.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford need to surprise us and put this in the B&P tmr ????

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you tell me....she then went on to “reveal” that secret vehicle on her Instagram in this photo....
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 98DFAE78-0732-4477-A7DC-6D57EB9B04F9

can you spot the photoshopping here....maybe this helps you
Nobody was talking about that photo ??

martinmk003

First Name
martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice looking rig, although the rhetoric of the video was meh... sorry but this whole idea of let's step in and "assist" mother nature by replanting AFTER forest fires is BS.. so somehow we can't go in and log and maintain the forests BEFORE it all burns, but by all means let's do it afterward.. so asinine.. the footage showing them planting in the midst of dead fall everywhere was laughable.. instead of planting a million new trees, why not protect the ones we have through forest management and thinning..? Sorry I will get off my soapbox now lol for merchandise at stormi world.. back to your regularly scheduled programming.. cyber orange is yellow, there are too many grey options, amb is too black, x plan pricing sucks, when am I actually gonna get my bronco, b&p will be a joke yada yada yada ?
yes you are right about it, this really sucks.

Dakine619

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks awesome and everything, Buuuuuut...do we get that paint color option or interior materials option? Otherwise it feels like more of a teasing than a pleasing. My guess is that it will be offered just after I submit my order. Lol

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
was a comparison... hmmm is this photoshopped or not? :unsure:
Wood grain above the steering wheel doesn't match the rest of the wall above it. It was cut and pasted from the wall above the passenger seat. Also, they forgot to render out the sunlight on the floor from the open window on the first pic.
Sponsored