First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They wanted over $30 for expedited shipping and I'm a cheap-ass when it comes to things that don't last including fancy restaurants which pisses off my wife, lol. It looks expensive for a bag, but you go out to eat 5-6 times at even an Outback and compare what you have at the end of those two purchase choices; one just got flushed down the drain, literally.
The thing about Filson is you need to amortize the cost of the product over a decade or two. They have lifetime guarantees and I believe free repairs on many of their items. I recently purchased a medium duffle second hand off eBay and the material is absolutely bomb proof. I don't ever see the need to have this repaired unless it's left in the back of a pickup bed for months on end. They also age and patina well giving each bag a unique look. Understand it's not for everyone but I certainly appreciate stuff like that. I think you'll be impressed with the bag and build quality.
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did cheap out in choosing the free shipping, but I'm pretty sure it'll still be here before my Bronco, lol.

FilsonBroncoBag.JPG
Arriving Thursday so my Materials and Colors walkthrough will come out about 6 weeks later, lol.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pics of Filson's Seattle location.

They make almost all their jackets and most of their shirt-jackets right here in Seattle. I had no clue they were hand made here!

Full disclosure: I was interested in a lumbersexual woolen plaid shirt for hiking. I could not find a single shirt which was made in Seattle. All of them were made in Vietnam (the thinner grade fabric ones) or Sri Lanka (the thicker material shirts)
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 20201023_121730

The downstairs counter to greet you as you enter.
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 20201023_121742

Shop entrance. To the right off-screen is their repair center where they will literally repair whatever's broken while you wait.

Oh, and YES, that is a beef jerky and pepperoni vending machine. After buying some jerky, I felt like a bit of a tool taking pictures of a retail shop for you guys so I stopped. The building is an 1800's heavy industrial building. Original beams everywhere plus a 10 ton hoist in the rafters. Lots of original Seattle character here and yes, everything was quite spendy, but the quality was very high.
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 20201023_121901

The lady in the fleece jacket (HOW SEATTLE IS THAT?????) was not very tall
Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 20201023_121628

Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 20201023_121513

Ford Bronco FILSON Bronco Wildland Fire Rig Concept Revealed! 20201023_121105

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics of Filson's Seattle location.

They make almost all their jackets and most of their shirt-jackets right here in Seattle. I had no clue they were hand made here!

Full disclosure: I was interested in a lumbersexual woolen plaid shirt for hiking. I could not find a single shirt which was made in Seattle. All of them were made in Vietnam (the thinner grade fabric ones) or Sri Lanka (the thicker material shirts)

The downstairs counter to greet you as you enter.

Shop entrance. To the right off-screen is their repair center where they will literally repair whatever's broken while you wait.

Oh, and YES, that is a beef jerky and pepperoni vending machine. After buying some jerky, I felt like a bit of a tool taking pictures of a retail shop for you guys so I stopped. The building is an 1800's heavy industrial building. Original beams everywhere plus a 10 ton hoist in the rafters. Lots of original Seattle character here and yes, everything was quite spendy, but the quality was very high.

The lady in the fleece jacket (HOW SEATTLE IS THAT?????) was not very tall

Great info, thank you!

It appears that a non-Bronco version of the bag is high up the wall in one of your pics.

That lady could be posing for the new residents guide?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've done it! Revived this thread because......

FORD, FILSON, where in the hell is my Filson Bronco gear???? :mad:

I have a green Bronco and Green Mackinaw Cruiser jacket, but wouldn't mind a t-shirt, hats, wool shirt, Jac Shirt, something!

Please. 😇
Sponsored

Last edited: