tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't see any press release from ford on final conversion rates. Anyone heard anything? I know a number was floating around on here. Curious if anyone has seen anything directly from Ford?
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At 9am central time? Highly doubt most people who are actually in the office have had their first cup of coffee yet.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last report was 42%. My local dealer said they converted about 40% so I’m guessing overall that’s probably pretty close to reality

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford won't be releasing that info until closer to when their Q1 results are released. The numbers floating around were a dealer's estimate. Take that for what it's worth.

And like most statistics, there will be modifiers and adjustments to Ford's final number to make it appear as best as possible.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last report was 42%. My local dealer said they converted about 40% so I’m guessing overall that’s probably pretty close to reality
That’s old news, reported in early March. As of the morning of the 19th the same source said the national rate was at 58.55%, and we know the last day a lot of conversions took place....so the rate needed North of 60%. Hopefully we hear how much higher today.

Sponsored

ZiggysDad83

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No matter what the statistic is, it will not properly reflect conversion due to the ability to push off reservations for MY22. I personally fall into this - I pushed to MY22 and did not convert with a 99 designation as I want to know what will be available at the time of ordering and not have an order in with hopes and dreams. Too many variables with wanting to change the order and the dealership not doing it properly etc.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s old news, reported in early March. As of the morning of the 19th the same source said the national rate was at 58.55%, and we know the last day a lot of conversions took place....so the rate needed North of 60%. Hopefully we hear how much higher today.
40% actual orders + 20% allowed cheating = 60% 😁

Not sure how MY22 holdouts are counted. We’d convert if we could.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my zone rep, he said they're "compiling those today, will send out shortly, not sure on allocation, region will send out shortly"

Now we just need to know what "shortly" means. I'd guess we might see the totals this week, but I'd be surprised to see allocation till next month.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want the number of actual orders placed.
That's the only number that matters.

My dealer in GA filled all of their 125 allocation....don't know if they submitted orders beyond the allocation; they had ~400 reservations
Sponsored