Sponsored

Final Update: Boys, I might have to do it. Talk me off the cliff. Final Choice is clear

SassyBronco2021

Outer Banks
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 Chrysler & Torrent GM
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been a first day reservation hold, I have a vin and production date 8/30, however my build is a mic top. Dealer and bronco support won't give me a date and time if my production delay or estimated delivery.(i understand why) I found a locally traded 2020 Rubicon diesel, 15k miles sky top, metal bumpers, leather, 8.4 uconnect, ACC, and cold weather in the dark green color had a 65k MSRP sticker, The dealer is selling it with in 2k of my MSRP Bronco. which is mid 50's. Seems like a solid deal. I'm really at odds wife doesn't care, she is so tried of the delays and said we have had a lot of issues with our first year 2016 focus RS. She said do you want to deal with that? She's got a point.
Step back from the edge, you've been weathering this storm this long,& you're almost at the finish line our broncos will be worth the wait! You don't wanna kick yourself in the ass!
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just jump, the Bronco is not for impatient people :sneaky:

Of course get the Jeep. It's a no brainer. Someone here will be happy to get your Bronco. 😁
This is a normal decision. What will you look back and be happy you did a year from now.
Who thinks about tomorrow, got to live in the moment :sneaky:

Last edited:

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have been a first day reservation hold, I have a vin and production date 8/30, however my build is a mic top. Dealer and bronco support won't give me a date and time if my production delay or estimated delivery.(i understand why) I found a locally traded 2020 Rubicon diesel, 15k miles sky top, metal bumpers, leather, 8.4 uconnect, ACC, and cold weather in the dark green color had a 65k MSRP sticker, The dealer is selling it with in 2k of my MSRP Bronco. which is mid 50's. Seems like a solid deal. I'm really at odds wife doesn't care, she is so tried of the delays and said we have had a lot of issues with our first year 2016 focus RS. She said do you want to deal with that? She's got a point.
Happy wife. Happy life.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
as someone who owns a wrangler, i cant wait for the refinement and better riding bronco to be in my garage. youre going to regret not waiting another few months for the bronco... youve waited this long, i wouldnt settle.

The only real issue with the bronco is the MIC top, which they are fixing as we speak.

If you want a bad ride, bad steering, a loud AF interior, terrible seats, corrosion/paint bubbling on all your external door hinges, then get the wrangler lol

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I bought a jeep JLUR a month ago. 99’d my order for the mod top.

I have no regrets, already done a badge of honor trail in VA. Had a blast. The Sky one touch roof is amazing, and I use it every day.

That said, I figure I will give the Bronco another chance in MY23. Been my dream vehicle ever since I sold my 94 back in the day. However, Jeep Jls are pretty solid vehicles, and time will tell how the Bronco holds up.

It’s good to have choices. Hope it all works out for you.

E207B8A3-ECAC-4E69-80CC-592F45B310FB.jpeg

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see the post today, the MIC top FE's that scheduled last night? Hang on we are almost there man!

Ford Bronco Final Update: Boys, I might have to do it.  Talk me off the cliff.  Final Choice is clear dumb-dumber

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First of all that is a solid deal, i sold my 2019 skytouch rubicon v6 for 50 to a dealer and this has more equipment than mine. You would love the sky touch top, i loved mine.

BUT, it does not drive NOWHERE as good as the bronco. I feel like a year for now you would have buyers remorse. I love my bronco. My wife only went 1/2 mile riding in it and noticed the ride difference. Everyone else that has road in it has said the same. GET OFF THE LEDGE, you ve waited this long, go ahead and wait. Here's a pic of my jeep before I sold it

Ford Bronco Final Update: Boys, I might have to do it.  Talk me off the cliff.  Final Choice is clear dumb-dumber
I agree the deal is solid, i had the chance to drive a wildtrack and your right it's way better ride.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In with most of the others. Jeep’s have been available to buy off the lot since the day you made your reservation. I can’t imagine waiting that long for a vehicle I was excited about to bail at the last minutiae to buy something that everyone and their brother already has. One of the things that attacks me to the Bronco is that there are not 20 million of them on the road already. And given the speed of this launch there will probably only be a couple hundred thousand Bronco’s on the road by the time I am dead an buried :)

Sponsored

STLDAVE

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spend some time on www.jeepgladiatorforum.com and see what the members there have to say about the gladiator and the diesel engine. Then you can decide which is worse.

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not have both? If not I think you'd be kicking yourself when you start seeing more Broncos run around, or your exact build. My $.02

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If a used 15k mile truck is in the same price range as your brand new Bronco for which you have a VIN its a no brainer for me...wait out the Bronco

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's my take...

Wait it out. It is worth it. I took delivery July 11th, put over 4000 miles on it and love every second I get to drive it (see signature for build). Probably 1/4 of the miles commuting to work, another 1/4 driving to and from vacation, another 1/4 driving to game lands and forests for off-roading and the last 1/4 driving with the fam to the stores and out at night because I want to be in it as much as possible. Any issues I've run into are minor and easily fixable.

Stick with it, you won't be disappointed!
Sponsored