Sponsored

Finalizing purchase through Ford.com (X Plan Eligible)

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was delivered to my dealer earlier today. When I logged into my Ford.com account and went to my reservation...it gave me an option to complete my purchase online. The very first question asked was if I had an X plan pin code. I input my code and viola....the dealer price dropped by over $2100. I then proceeded to input the rest of my information...saved my info and Ford sent the request to the dealer. A few minutes later...the dealer sent me a text saying they do not honor X plan pricing.

A few thoughts:

1) This is just another example of a terrible rollout by Ford. Why would they give me the option to input an x plan code if the dealer can just choose to ignore it?
2) I don't expect the dealer to give me xplan pricing....but if anyone else can get it I hope this helps.
3) Is it legal for a dealer to accept x plan pricing for some...but not others? Working in the mortgage finance industry....it seems really strange that dealers can pick and choose when to allow someone to utilize a valid discount.

By the way...I called the Bronco help line and they confirmed the Bronco IS eligible for X plan pricing....per dealer acceptance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty hilarious (except for the money part). A dealer that has been given the power to decide on final pricing, whether to support corporate policies and just generally being allowed to do whatever they want??? Super weird....

When is the dealer model going to die? As in the dodo bird. Evolution took out the dodo...the same needs to happen to the dealer model.

Ford Bronco Finalizing purchase through Ford.com (X Plan Eligible) 1642113298005

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty hilarious (except for the money part). A dealer that has been given the power to decide on final pricing, whether to support corporate policies and just generally being allowed to do whatever they want??? Super weird....

When is the dealer model going to die? As in the dodo bird. Evolution took out the dodo...the same needs to happen to the dealer model.

Ford Bronco Finalizing purchase through Ford.com (X Plan Eligible) 1642113298005
I agree. We are way past the need to see a car dealer.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interesting the Bronco hotline said the Bronco was eligible for X Plan pricing. The last I saw from Ford said the 2021 and 2022 Broncos (along with others) were not eligible. Got to love the consistency of information. We were told no to x plan pricing by the dealer when we went to pick ours up.

Last edited:

same2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will vary by dealer... I was lucky enough that the first Ford dealer that I stumbled upon was happy to accept the X-Plan. Originally I was ordering one, but when I went in to sign-off on some changes, they had one come in that was very similar where the customer backed out of... so I jumped on it and they still applied the x-plan. From start to finish, I was 2 weeks from first walking into the dealership until I drove out in my Bronco.

The more I am reading, them more I appreciate my dealership for being honest and not taking advantage of the global situation. They even mentioned that they are one of the few that are still accepting x-plan on anything (let alone the Bronco).

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will vary by dealer... I was lucky enough that the first Ford dealer that I stumbled upon was happy to accept the X-Plan. Originally I was ordering one, but when I went in to sign-off on some changes, they had one come in that was very similar where the customer backed out of... so I jumped on it and they still applied the x-plan. From start to finish, I was 2 weeks from first walking into the dealership until I drove out in my Bronco.

The more I am reading, them more I appreciate my dealership for being honest and not taking advantage of the global situation. They even mentioned that they are one of the few that are still accepting x-plan on anything (let alone the Bronco).
Ford Canada honours x-plan. Quite a few have posted about getting it up here. My dealer honoured the price without the pin.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just told me they won't accept the Ford X Plan. I just don't understand why, I though the company you work for sponsors this which means you don't lose nor does the dealer lose. I'm dumbfounded here.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just told me they won't accept the Ford X Plan. I just don't understand why, I though the company you work for sponsors this which means you don't lose nor does the dealer lose. I'm dumbfounded here.
The dealer will lose any ADM they dream up.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The dealer will lose any ADM they dream up.
Well according to them any Bronco you order besides the Raptor trim will not go over MSRP it will stay at MSRP as long as you order and wait for your order. I am assuming with the X plan you would pay around 3k under MSRP. The dealer would still get the full amount at MSRP but I would get the discount.
Sponsored