First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my vanity plates installed using security screws and the mount today. Thanks for designing a great/functional product
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today 20211205_142432

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

call me crazy but I'm just going to drill it to my mod bumper lol
you dont need to drill into mod bumper. drill a hole through the middle of the actual plate holder from dealer and then use the torx bolt in middle of mod bumper to bolt on in middle. it ain't going anywhere.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No choice in CA. My plan is to run with no plate until I get pulled over but want to have the bracket on hand when that happens.
I ran no front plates for nearly 10 years when I lived in Cali. Never an issue for me. My "back pocket" excuse was always going to be "the car didn't come with a front bracket" but I never had to use it.

Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ran no front plates for nearly 10 years when I lived in Cali. Never an issue for me. My "back pocket" excuse was always going to be "the car didn't come with a front bracket" but I never had to use it.
Worth a try. I’m certainly not going to let the dealership drill holes for the factory bracket. My bend date was today so maybe in another month I will have my bronco to try it out.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still selling these?

After seeing the placement of the front license plate ford came up with I decided there had to be a better solution. Thanks to Tor148 and his new Bronco I have some prototype photos to show the forum. Also want to thank redone17 and Gangstead for helping in development.

This is a bolt on aluminum bracket for the MOD bumper using 3 existing bolts. The bracket can be mounted with the outside 2 bolts for quick removal. The plastic bumper will require drilling and additional fasteners. Meets all states requiring the plate be 14” from the ground.

I’m selling the for $30 shipped in the USA, $50 to Canada. Any other location will require a quote. If you would like to purchase one please send $30 via PayPal to [email protected]. PLEASE INCLUDE A SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH THE PAYMENT.

Please post pictures of your bronco with the bracket mounted on this forum or on Instagram at broncolicenseplatebracket6.

Thank you,

HBTFD
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today 20211205_142432

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing the placement of the front license plate ford came up with I decided there had to be a better solution. Thanks to Tor148 and his new Bronco I have some prototype photos to show the forum. Also want to thank redone17 and Gangstead for helping in development.

This is a bolt on aluminum bracket for the MOD bumper using 3 existing bolts. The bracket can be mounted with the outside 2 bolts for quick removal. The plastic bumper will require drilling and additional fasteners. Meets all states requiring the plate be 14” from the ground.

I’m selling the for $30 shipped in the USA, $50 to Canada. Any other location will require a quote. If you would like to purchase one please send $30 via PayPal to [email protected]. PLEASE INCLUDE A SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH THE PAYMENT.

Please post pictures of your bronco with the bracket mounted on this forum or on Instagram at broncolicenseplatebracket6.

Thank you,

HBTFD

Still taking orders only through PayPal or do you have an online website yet?

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What size torx is needed?

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tomorrow is the last day to order to receive a bracket before Christmas. Of course any shipping company moves at light speed compared to Jack Cooper’s Bronco deliveries in Atlanta.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond