Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered mine. Will be one of my first mods when/if the Bronco arrives. Thanks for this @HBTFD.

If you're waiting to decide, this is a legit solution and reasonably priced. Simple, elegant and clean. Buy one and see.

I will be that much more happy when I see all those others with the plate above the bumper and in front of the grill. I may even laugh and point - lol. Don't not be THAT guy.
Came in the Mail yesterday. Thanks. Will post pix when I have a Bronco to attach it to. I will not have the Modular bumper, so I will be drilling into the stock bumper to put this on.

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There doesn’t seem to be a good solution , this may be better than some but it still looks like it’ll get hung up if you go right up against brush or maybe Sand dunes.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Capt steve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just sent you $30 through PayPal. Thanks.

OutOfOffice

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got mine today, can you provide any instructions for mounting to a standard bumper? Where to drill and maybe what screws I will need? I waiting on my OBX non-sas w/high package. Thanks!!

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got mine today, can you provide any instructions for mounting to a standard bumper? Where to drill and maybe what screws I will need? I waiting on my OBX non-sas w/high package. Thanks!!
PM sent.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine in the mail today, thanks!

Hopefully I'll have my Bronco by the new year . . .

Rossandrufus

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Two Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After seeing the placement of the front license plate ford came up with I decided there had to be a better solution. Thanks to Tor148 and his new Bronco I have some prototype photos to show the forum. Also want to thank redone17 and Gangstead for helping in development.

This is a bolt on aluminum bracket for the MOD bumper using 3 existing bolts. The bracket can be mounted with the outside 2 bolts for quick removal. The plastic bumper will require drilling and additional fasteners. Meets all states requiring the plate be 14” from the ground.

I’m selling the for $30 shipped in the USA, $50 to Canada. Any other location will require a quote. If you would like to purchase one please send $30 via PayPal to [email protected]. Make sure your address is noted on the PayPal transaction.

Please post pictures of your bronco with the bracket mounted on this forum or on Instagram at broncolicenseplatebracket6.

Thank you,

HBTFD
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today 8FBFE722-806A-4C88-9E18-A2B811E2684B
Ford Bronco PRICE DROP - Finally a Front License Plate bracket solution - order yours today 8FBFE722-806A-4C88-9E18-A2B811E2684B

Hi. Looks great bare these still available ?