Sponsored

Finally, after 512 days (who's counting) I got my Bronco!

OP
OP
the poacher

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As you can imagine, it has now gone up a fair amount, 6.49% is now the rate from Ford Canada.
Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm just excited to be over 900 days without a Bronco. The pics are probably amazing, especially the WA trails and fun you had in the Bronco.

Some day! But not this day, not the 900 days prior and not tomorrow.
Wait, are you being Rick Rolled by Ford?

OP
OP
the poacher

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the going interest rate for the Bronco in Canada these days?
As you can imagine, they have climbed quite a bit, up to 6.43% now...

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, great story - I'm not in the same boat as you, in fact I jumped out of it a while ago and bought a JLUR but kept my 2021 reservation, June 9th. I believe that comes out to roughly 580 days. I've made 3 orders now - original was in Cyber Orange like you, but 4 door Badlands, then Eruption Green 4 door, and now.....I've switched to a 2 door.

I honestly like the 2 door better than the 2 door Jeep (and I've always owned Jeeps). Ford nailed it on the dimensions and it definitely has more room from what I can tell sitting in one.

I mountain bike as well, so......any pics of your gear setup? I have a large 29er, and would probably do the same far as tent as you did, or a Gazelle. Another container for cooking, bedding, and a Yeti cooler. Will this work?

It's just me and my wife, dogs don't typically come on trips, and if I'm biking, she's probably not coming. My other trips are surfing oriented so.....that's pretty much boards up top, kite/sleeping gear inside.
Sponsored