First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well to say I'm happy this is finally over is an under statement. Built back on June 24th and sat at the dirt pile awaiting a new hardtop. Fast forward to now and I finally have it! Cactus grey Badlands lux. Man is it pretty.

On a side note though always be ready for your dealership to play a prank... It all started with a text Monday afternoon that my bronco arrived. Not thinking twice, I hopped in my buddy's lender bronco and took off to the dealership. I searched and searched with no luck and eventually went into the dealership and walked everywhere including the service bay! 😑 Definitely wasn't happy but I figured it was just on a shipping truck somewhere. The sales staff ensured me not to worry it will be here in the morning and ready to go. Being anxious I would come back later in the night searching with my friend (who works at the ford dealership) for the bronco with no luck. Tuesday came and same thing no bronco and no answers. I really started to sweat when I was advised my bronco was actually delivered on Sunday and no one had checked it in. I had my buddy phone the shipping company to find out where it was. Apparently it was sitting on a truck at the shipping lot and was actually marked as delivered. I thought it was farfetched but I believed it.

That brings me to today. I woke up and called my buddy and he said "So, we actually have two missing broncos and yours is one of them" I was fuming at this point but was still advised it will be delivered tomorrow morning. Assuming everything was fine I came in later in the day to fill out the paperwork and give them my plate. Not really thinking much about it me and my buddy went out for supper with my wife. Great time had some laughs and yes talked bronco. Couple hours passed and we decided to go out for a drive and head to the dealership to see if my bronco arrived.

Not even 5 minutes after I hopped in the vehicle my buddy received a call from the police (yes real police) advising they recovered 2 stolen broncos. The police officer advised of the damage and stated the crazy grey one is definitely wrote off... my mind started to race and I could barely form a sentence. The police officer advised that they had the two broncos towed to the dealership and that they will be assessed in the morning.

At that point all I could think about was getting to the dealership to at least see my bronco before they scrap it. As we made our way to the dealership all I could think about is why my bronco. Of all the broncos mine gets stolen! We pulled into the dealership and I nearly puked. We continue to drive around the dealership looking for the trashed broncos but they're no where to be found. We enter into service and nothing. At this point I don't know what to think. My buddy then says they must have it in the body shop for the morning. We walk up to the door and my buddy says there it is. At this point I can barely look. I lift my head up and there it is. No damage at all and my damn license plate on it ready to go! I turn around and my buddy throws me the keys and says GOTCHA!!!

Absolutely dumbfounded and in disbelief that my dealership had played such a legendary prank. All I could do is laugh at this point and nearly cry I was so happy. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and here are a few pictures of the beauty's.

Ford Bronco Finally arrived!!! ** Airdrie Alberta Canada *** Epic dealership prank received_1102938177182189

Ford Bronco Finally arrived!!! ** Airdrie Alberta Canada *** Epic dealership prank received_422097829299484

Ford Bronco Finally arrived!!! ** Airdrie Alberta Canada *** Epic dealership prank received_1103555303512698

Ford Bronco Finally arrived!!! ** Airdrie Alberta Canada *** Epic dealership prank received_3051326955138312
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well to say I'm happy this is finally over is an under statement. Built back on June 24th and sat at the dirt pile awaiting a new hardtop. Fast forward to now and I finally have it! Cactus grey Badlands lux. Man is it pretty.

On a side note though always be ready for your dealership to play a prank... It all started with a text Monday afternoon that my bronco arrived. Not thinking twice, I hopped in my buddy's lender bronco and took off to the dealership. I searched and searched with no luck and eventually went into the dealership and walked everywhere including the service bay! 😑 Definitely wasn't happy but I figured it was just on a shipping truck somewhere. The sales staff ensured me not to worry it will be here in the morning and ready to go. Being anxious I would come back later in the night searching with my friend (who works at the ford dealership) for the bronco with no luck. Tuesday came and same thing no bronco and no answers. I really started to sweat when I was advised my bronco was actually delivered on Sunday and no one had checked it in. I had my buddy phone the shipping company to find out where it was. Apparently it was sitting on a truck at the shipping lot and was actually marked as delivered. I thought it was farfetched but I believed it. That brings me to today. I woke up and called my buddy and he said "So, we actually have two missing broncos and yours is one of them" I was fuming at this point but was still advised it will be delivered tomorrow morning. Assuming everything was fine I came in later in the day to fill out the paperwork and give them my plate. Not really thinking much about it me and my buddy went out for supper with my wife. Great time had some laughs and yes talked bronco. Couple hours passed and we decided to go out for a drive and head to the dealership to see if my bronco arrived. Not even 5 minutes after I hopped in the vehicle my buddy received a call from the police (yes real police) advising they recovered 2 stolen broncos. The police officer advised of the damage and stated the crazy grey one is definitely wrote off... my mind started to race and I could barely form a sentence. The police officer advised that they had the two broncos towed to the dealership and that they will be assessed in the morning. At that point all I could think about was getting to the dealership to at least see my bronco before they scrap it. As we made our way to the dealership all I could think about is why my bronco. Of all the broncos mine gets stolen! We pulled into the dealership and I nearly puked. We continue to drive around the dealership looking for the trashed broncos but they're no where to be found. We enter into service and nothing. At this point I don't know what to think. My buddy then says they must have it in the body shop for the morning. We walk up to the door and my buddy says there it is. At this point I can barely look. I lift my head up and there it is. No damage at all and my dam license plate on it ready to go! I turn around and my buddy throws me the keys and says GOTCHA!!! Absolutely dumbfounded and in disbelief that my dealership had played such a legendary prank. All I could do is laugh at this point and nearly cry I was so happy. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and here are a few pictures of the beauty's.

Ford Bronco Finally arrived!!! ** Airdrie Alberta Canada *** Epic dealership prank received_3051326955138312

Great story

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

On a side note though always be ready for your dealership to play a prank... It all started with a text Monday afternoon that my bronco arrived. Not thinking twice, I hopped in my buddy's lender bronco and took off to the dealership. I searched and searched with no luck and eventually went into the dealership and walked everywhere including the service bay! 😑 Definitely wasn't happy but I figured it was just on a shipping truck somewhere. The sales staff ensured me not to worry it will be here in the morning and ready to go. Being anxious I would come back later in the night searching with my friend (who works at the ford dealership) for the bronco with no luck. Tuesday came and same thing no bronco and no answers. I really started to sweat when I was advised my bronco was actually delivered on Sunday and no one had checked it in. I had my buddy phone the shipping company to find out where it was. Apparently it was sitting on a truck at the shipping lot and was actually marked as delivered. I thought it was farfetched but I believed it. That brings me to today. I woke up and called my buddy and he said "So, we actually have two missing broncos and yours is one of them" I was fuming at this point but was still advised it will be delivered tomorrow morning. Assuming everything was fine I came in later in the day to fill out the paperwork and give them my plate. Not really thinking much about it me and my buddy went out for supper with my wife. Great time had some laughs and yes talked bronco. Couple hours passed and we decided to go out for a drive and head to the dealership to see if my bronco arrived. Not even 5 minutes after I hopped in the vehicle my buddy received a call from the police (yes real police) advising they recovered 2 stolen broncos. The police officer advised of the damage and stated the crazy grey one is definitely wrote off... my mind started to race and I could barely form a sentence. The police officer advised that they had the two broncos towed to the dealership and that they will be assessed in the morning. At that point all I could think about was getting to the dealership to at least see my bronco before they scrap it. As we made our way to the dealership all I could think about is why my bronco. Of all the broncos mine gets stolen! We pulled into the dealership and I nearly puked. We continue to drive around the dealership looking for the trashed broncos but they're no where to be found. We enter into service and nothing. At this point I don't know what to think. My buddy then says they must have it in the body shop for the morning. We walk up to the door and my buddy says there it is. At this point I can barely look. I lift my head up and there it is. No damage at all and my dam license plate on it ready to go! I turn around and my buddy throws me the keys and says GOTCHA!!! Absolutely dumbfounded and in disbelief that my dealership had played such a legendary prank. All I could do is laugh at this point and nearly cry I was so happy. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and here are a few pictures of the beauty's.

congrats..great story

Sponsored

JoePostman

Badlands
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow thats pretty good. That Oxford White one looks real familiar.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's pretty elaborate, but I would have lost my mind. One of those "it'll be funny down the road" once you calm down stories lol.

How did he get the police involved with the call? Your buddy has too much time on his hands haha.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wow....well congrats to you. I'll continue to deal with owning no bronco to date - let alone, two of them.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate a good prank, but if my guy does that to me I may have to give him an atomic wedgie!

Enjoy, and hopefully we can have a Calgary Bronco meet up at the end of November IF my build actually happens next week.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy to see some more broncos in Alberta

Sponsored
OP
OP
Capermitch

Capermitch

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to think of an epic prank to get back at your "buddy".

Did you get two delivered at the same time, how is it possible Ford did not screw that up?
The area 51 bronco is the guy who pulled the prank!

OP
OP
Capermitch

Capermitch

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's pretty elaborate, but I would have lost my mind. One of those "it'll be funny down the road" once you calm down stories lol.

How did he get the police involved with the call? Your buddy has too much time on his hands haha.
I was close 😆 Great officer who buys lots from the dealership who likes to have fun!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was close 😆 Great officer who buys lots from the dealership who likes to have fun!
Hopefully you don't have a hard time finding a new friend. lol j/k.

OP
OP
Capermitch

Capermitch

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate a good prank, but if my guy does that to me I may have to give him an atomic wedgie!

Enjoy, and hopefully we can have a Calgary Bronco meet up at the end of November IF my build actually happens next week.
Absolutely. Keep me posted. Never going to say no to taking this beauty out for a drive!
Sponsored