Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And it was everything I dreamed of.

People that call the 2.3 MT combo slow, I'd like to know what you normally drive. It wasn't a race car of course, but it scooted right along. I didn't feel a significant difference compared to the WT I drove before.

I spent some time driving like I normally would, stayed out of boost for all of it and had no complaints.

The clutch pedal throw was pretty short and very light. It could stand to be a tad heavier but most people will probably like it the way it is. The shifter was pleasant and not trucky.

I'm willing to admit the rear seat access is going to be less than ideal for a family. The seat mechanism should have been more like a FSB where folding and sliding are one action.

Bonus content. They had this IS OBX sitting there. I've never been a 4dr fan of course, but in person this was the best looking one I've seen.

This was at Lithia Ford of Boise.

Ford Bronco Finally drove a 2dr 7MT Badlands 20211224_104502_HDR

Ford Bronco Finally drove a 2dr 7MT Badlands 20211224_104645_HDR
Sponsored

Last edited:

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People that call the 2.3 MT combo slow, I'd like to know what you normally drive. It wasn't a race car of course, but it scooted right along. I didn't feel a significant difference compared to the WT I drove before.
Agreed 100%. IMO, this thing is pretty quick, not just by 4x4 standards.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cant wait to try the manual, right now im torn between a 2dr base and and the cheapest 4dr badlands i can get. Definitely no reason to even consider a auto. Cant, wont, and never again.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cant wait to try the manual, right now im torn between a 2dr base and and the cheapest 4dr badlands i can get. Definitely no reason to even consider a auto. Cant, wont, and never again.
The manual demos are so hard to find. There is about a zero percent chance mine will ever be in Hawaii or I'd offer a test drive.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.