Sponsored

Finally got a call back from my local dealer... I need a shower to clean off the slime.

cmiles97

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Harley Davidson FLSS, 17 Ford Expedition EL,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I too have a res at Brandon. I have been dealing with Tommy Shelley for quite a few years. Straight up guy. But Brandon is on the edge about releasing info. They are waiting for the official notification from Ford about what they can do for pricing. So far I heard MSRP. I'm okay with that based on travel/etc, but not going over MSRP.
Thank you for the information. I'll see if he is there this weekend and mention I got his name off this thread if you don't mind.

MSRP I'm fine with as it is a hot vehicle and they want to make some extra money on it. Added fees or anything past that gets it moved to one that will not do that. What do you think of Lakeland Ford?

Free lifetime warranty (details on their website) and I was wrong it is 3 years of maintenance included.

If everything else is the same, I'd switch just for that if legit and the dealer is trustworthy. I don't mind traveling for service. I always go on the 1st time slot reservation on a Saturday and find a place for breakfast nearby.
Ford Bronco Finally got a call back from my local dealer... I need a shower to clean off the slime. lakeland ford 2021 Bronco deal.JPG

Sponsored

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oxmoor Ford here in Louisville sent me a request for an additional $500 the morning after my reservation. I told them to eff off and tattle taled to Ford Corp. Ford Corp took a formal complaint and confirmed that was not appropriate at this time. I'll certainly be moving my reservation from Oxmoor, they are snakes that have tried to screw me in the past.
I had a good convo with them the day after reveal (I reserved day 1).

I sent them an email a week ago and have yet to hear back.
I’ll likely move to Stephens, only a few hour drive.

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is an excerpt from an email that another member of this forum got from Wayne Hammond who is the General Manager of Brandon Ford:

“There shouldn’t be any confusion on price. Brandon Ford will not be charging our loyal Brandon Ford customers over retail on the new Bronco. We will take care of our customers like we always do. Any Bronco that has been ordered, will be sold at or below MRSP, as long as they choose Brandon Ford as their dealer.”

If you are going there this weekend anyway, I would take that information with you and let them know about the Granger, Stephens, Mullinax (and other) deals that are currently being offered.

With them being the largest volume dealer in the US, I would assume that they shouldn't have a problem matching those deals. I have asked my sales rep @ Brandon Ford this question twice via email but apparently he is "too busy". I would love to get a definitive answer on what their stance is as I am also considering changing dealers if they don't come to the table with something substantial.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude just switch to Mullimax in Kissimmee (or their other locations). They are doing X-plan pricing if you have a valid PIN or MSRP otherwise. They have no dealer fees or addons.
I switched from Brandon Ford to Mullinax a month ago before the X Plan was cut. Are you saying Mullinax will honor it even though it's not part of the plan? I missed this tidbit if so.

ReeceMann

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same experience with my original dealer in Florida. Best day ever was the I switched my reservation to Stephens in West Virginia. Florida dealers are shady AF!

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the information. I'll see if he is there this weekend and mention I got his name off this thread if you don't mind.

MSRP I'm fine with as it is a hot vehicle and they want to make some extra money on it. Added fees or anything past that gets it moved to one that will not do that. What do you think of Lakeland Ford?

Free lifetime warranty (details on their website) and I was wrong it is 3 years of maintenance included.

If everything else is the same, I'd switch just for that if legit and the dealer is trustworthy. I don't mind traveling for service. I always go on the 1st time slot reservation on a Saturday and find a place for breakfast nearby.
Ford Bronco Finally got a call back from my local dealer... I need a shower to clean off the slime. lakeland ford 2021 Bronco deal.JPG
If you want MSRP without any of the dealer fees or markups mullinax is the best and frankly only option in florida, we are also offering Xplan pricing with a valid pin at time of purchase.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched from Brandon Ford to Mullinax a month ago before the X Plan was cut. Are you saying Mullinax will honor it even though it's not part of the plan? I missed this tidbit if so.
That is correct we are honoring x plan pricing with a valid pin at time of purchase

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too have a res at Brandon. I have been dealing with Tommy Shelley for quite a few years. Straight up guy. But Brandon is on the edge about releasing info. They are waiting for the official notification from Ford about what they can do for pricing. So far I heard MSRP. I'm okay with that based on travel/etc, but not going over MSRP.
I've searched a bit trying to find out what people here think is a fair deal. My local dealer mentioned a $499 Dealer Document Prep fee with no Dealer Markup- Paying MSRP in this case seems fair to me based on what I've read in these forums- any suggestions?

I'm in Vegas so flying to Iowa, Florida, even Texas would be a bit of a haul and probably not worth a $1k savings.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've searched a bit trying to find out what people here think is a fair deal. My local dealer mentioned a $499 Dealer Document Prep fee with no Dealer Markup- Paying MSRP in this case seems fair to me based on what I've read in these forums- any suggestions?

I'm in Vegas so flying to Iowa, Florida, even Texas would be a bit of a haul and probably not worth a $1k savings.
Hate to tell you but that 499 is a markup it’s just a bs fee to wring money from you
Sponsored