Finally got to sit in one.. soft top BaseSquatch

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I've got a production date finally for 9/13 for a Badlands Sasquatch 2.7. Up until today I haven't been able to drive one let alone sit in one.

Let me explain my situation for those that don't already know. I'm 6'6", 300+ lbs.. big guy.. biggest problem I have is that most of my height is in the torso.. short legs, long upper body..

So, Got a call today from a dealer I know in town and went down to sit in and test drive one. Have to say, I was pleases with the headroom I have and was quite comfortable in the drivers seat and passenger seat.

That was the biggest Hurd I've had for years with getting wanting a jeep, but never being able to be comfortable in it because I just can't fit in the driver's seat.

One thing that did surprise me, and may e someone can answer this one for me. This base model had Black Bronco letters on tge grill. All the rest I've seen have been white? Is this standard for the base models?
Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I've got a production date finally for 9/13 for a Badlands Sasquatch 2.7. Up until today I haven't been able to drive one let alone sit in one.

Let me explain my situation for those that don't already know. I'm 6'6", 300+ lbs.. big guy.. biggest problem I have is that most of my height is in the torso.. short legs, long upper body..

So, Got a call today from a dealer I know in town and went down to sit in and test drive one. Have to say, I was pleases with the headroom I have and was quite comfortable in the drivers seat and passenger seat.

That was the biggest Hurd I've had for years with getting wanting a jeep, but never being able to be comfortable in it because I just can't fit in the driver's seat.

One thing that did surprise me, and may e someone can answer this one for me. This base model had Black Bronco letters on tge grill. All the rest I've seen have been white? Is this standard for the base models?
Yes the black lettering is standard on the base