Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After what seems like eternity, my order tracker from Ford finally indicates "In production". I almost hate wasting a thread for this, but it's a big deal to me. A lot has happened since I ordered and it seems I am actually going to finally land this deal. I almost can't believe it. :geek:

BB 2Door MIC top Eruption Green
Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After what seems like eternity, my order tracker from Ford finally indicates "In production". I almost hate wasting a thread for this, but it's a big deal to me. A lot has happened since I ordered and it seems I am actually going to finally land this deal. I almost can't believe it. :geek:

Congrats 🎉!

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In before the excitement fades to frustration when you're stuck "in production" for the next 2/3 months with zero communication from Ford like hundreds of us here are. Crack a beer, the funs just beginning.

OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In before the excitement fades to frustration when you're stuck "in production" for the next 2/3 months with zero communication from Ford like hundreds of us here are. Crack a beer, the funs just beginning.
😄
Yeah, I know. I've been here a long time.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quantify an 'eternity'. 619 days from res to 'Scheduled for production' email. +45 from then. T -3 days until the next inevitable let down from Ford.

Day 1 and 2 res holders, sans bronco, are some of the most jaded people on the planet right now. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been in production since 1/18! good luck

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, and good luck!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome to the club. I remember the days when I was so excited to be in production. It seems to be luck of the draw these days whether or not they have the chips to finish your bronco when you go down the line so good luck to you!!! I sincerely hope you don’t end up like us ice mountain refugees!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine hit the "in production" status in the middle of December. I finally got the thing the very last day of January. But now that I have it and have done a bunch of off road stuff with it, all of that is forgotten. I really like my Bronco.

OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated 5/13/2022!

I got an email that said it was BUILT! So it's off to Dirt/Ice/Sun Mountain I guess.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hate to feel any optimism in these market conditions, but my dealer just said (drink) that the delivery date of June 4-10 was real and he specifically said there was no chip hold. He bases this on the fact that he had an F-150 in the same status that DID have a chip hold. Of course, all of this is subject to the Randomness of the Universe, so I am still being realistic.

BB, 2dr, MIC top, Eruption Green

OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Again, I have to exercise cautious optimism, but my Bronco shows it has been shipped! Due for arrival second week of June. Any reason to be pessimistic here?

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Again, I have to exercise cautious optimism, but my Bronco shows it has been shipped! Due for arrival second week of June. Any reason to be pessimistic here?
That's about a month and mine took five weeks, but traveled further. Hopefully it shows up at or near their estimate. Hang in there, you'll get it.

OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ladies and Gents, Christmas finally came this week. Delivery June 10, 2022. I picked it up June 13th. Dealer was Chestatee Ford in Dahlonega, GA and the salesman was Jay. Dahlonega is about 45 miles from my house and it was the best alternative to our local "dealers" who laughed at me when I refused to agree to a $13,000 ADM.

I had absolutely no problems with the dealer. I did agree to a $2000 ADM, discounted by $400 by some sort of dealer incentive. They had everything ready to go when I got there with none of the usual dealer chicanery. I was patient and real with them, and they were the same to me.

And yes, it was worth the wait. I absolutely love it! I have already had the front roof panels off. Ford has an absolute winner.

It's too bad they messed up the rollout so much. The F-150 Lighting rollout was also a disaster. The dealer said they had 59 reservations and had to tell 57 customers they wouldn't be getting one.

Thank you all here for all of your knowledge, news, wit, and even your commiseration! If you are ever in NE Georgia and see the green 2 door Big Bend, honk your horn!

20220613_164455.jpg

20220613_164507.jpg

20220613_164515.jpg

20220613_164526.jpg

20220613_181542.jpg

20220614_132733.jpg

OP
OP
Luv9rove

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2,500 mile in so far. Still loving it! Everyone makes a comment about it. Everyone loves the Eruption Green. People at work want to know who it belongs to. Seeing a LOT more Broncos and Bronco Sports on the road up here in NE GA.

I had it in 4WD mode going up a steep gravel road in a torrential downpour where there were rills of water rutting out the road. It performed brilliantly and I got my first real mud kiss.

Wife is now eyeing that yellow Heritage edition, but seems to favor the Sport. Would probably have to trade the Camry and the old F150 to swing it. Could I have two Broncos in my driveway at the end of 2023? Maybe... :D
Sponsored

Last edited: