First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build date is the week of May 2nd. I'm a day 3 reservation holder. My 2021 order was on 2/5/2021 and my updated 2022 order was placed in October.

For those that have received their Broncos, what timeline can I hope for? I know many of you received your build dates, your Bronco was built, and then it sat in a parking lot for a long time waiting on chips. Can I safely assume I will receive it by August?

Outerbanks
2.7L
Lux Package
Soft Top

No Sasquatch package
No tow package
Sponsored

Last edited:

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build date is the week of May 2nd. I'm a day 3 reservation holder. My 2021 order was on 2/5/2021 and my updated 2022 order was placed in October.

For those that have received their Broncos, what timeline can I hope for? I know many of you received your build dates, your Bronco was built, and then it sat in a parking lot for a long time waiting on chips. Can I safely assume I will receive it by August?
What are the parameters of your build? Don't leave any options out of your reply... but basically, i would think definitely by August

OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are the parameters of your build? Don't leave any options out of your reply... but basically, i would think definitely by August
Thx. I updated my original post to add the following.

Outerbanks
2.7L
Lux Package
Soft Top

No Sasquatch package
No tow package

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx. I updated my original post to add the following.

Outerbanks
2.7L
Lux Package
Soft Top

No Sasquatch package
No tow package
Well, the Lux pkg requires butt ton of chips. 2.7L V6 is a bit constrained but otherwise, no tow and no Squatch puts you in a pretty good position. As long as they accepted your order, I would think it gets built/delivered by end of Aug. Best of luck to you!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built on 3/11 and arrived at the dealer yesterday in OK. There are others built that week who still haven't been shipped, and there are some in California that received theirs early last week lol. It's random.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built on 3/11 and arrived at the dealer yesterday in OK. There are others built that week who still haven't been shipped, and there are some in California that received theirs early last week lol. It's random.
I would love to have a similar timeline.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Outerbanks
2.7L
Lux Package
Soft Top

No Sasquatch package
No tow package
[/QUOTE

Outerbanks
2.7L
Lux Package
Soft Top

No Sasquatch package
No tow package
Hi - so was your bronco build already or have you heard back yet?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can "Safely assume" absolutely butkiss.

Now, unless there is a parts or other manufacturing hold, you should get it in 4-5 weeks after it is built. But that'd due to Ford's antiquated shipping system.

If they run short on PCM, ECM or other processors, it could sit outside for months.

OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi - so was your bronco build already or have you heard back yet?
this morning I received an email stating that my Bronco was built. My estimated delivery window is the last week of May. I am getting excited.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are some awesome folks down in your area such as @broadicustomworks you'll find a good local community.

BTW: In all the above you didn't specify if it's a 2-door or 4-door. Assuming 4-door as it's a soft top, but some dealerships will work with you to get an aftermarket top.

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! my suggestion is to read current build weeks for the last month and look at their spread sheets. It will show you everything you need to know for timelines! They are actual facts...

OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
congrats!! I’m hoping they stick to the schedule!
Thanks. It has shipped. I live in the Charlotte area. Hopefully by being close to a major city, the shipping will go smoothly as far as getting the car from the rail station to the dealership. I may have it sooner than the estimated delivery date. Or I may be kidding myself for thinking such a thing. Regardless, it isn't sitting in a parking lot waiting for chips. So that is a very positive sign.
Sponsored