Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know lots of you have seen the new Bronco.
Today it finally happened for me as the VB Big Bend and RapidRed 4doors make their way through Georgia. It was fun. I signed up for the first slot, got there early and still waited 30 minutes to see them. It was a free for all and I shouldn’t have taken the time to sign up.

Surprise observations and takeaways:

-Velocity Blue is awesome. Didn’t see that coming.

-Shifting the 7 Speed was a pleasure. Short throws and all.

-Clueless customers all over the parking lot and the official Bronco entourage was not much better. Disappointed and blown away with that.
I know that most haven’t had the good fortune of finding and enjoying B6G; but how can people comfortably consider a purchase like this and be so incredibly devoid of any valid information?

-Certainly is a tight interior with the roof on. I like that my 2door will be a smallish car.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know lots of you have seen the new Bronco.
Today it finally happened for me as the VB Big Bend and RapidRed 4doors make their way through Georgia. It was fun. I signed up for the first slot, got there early and still waited 30 minutes to see them. It was a free for all and I shouldn’t have taken the time to sign up.

Surprise observations and takeaways:

-Velocity Blue is awesome. Didn’t see that coming.

-Shifting the 7 Speed was a pleasure. Short throws and all.

-Clueless customers all over the parking lot and the official Bronco entourage was not much better. Disappointed and blown away with that.
I know that most haven’t had the good fortune of finding and enjoying B6G; but how can people comfortably consider a purchase like this and be so incredibly devoid of any valid information?

-Certainly is a tight interior with the roof on. I like that my 2door will be a smallish car.
You guys should be handing out B6G business cards at these events…

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw these two at Krause Ford in Alpharetta yesterday afternoon. Wife and I were hoping we would not be disappointed, and we certainly were not. This thing is beefy even without the 35s. 32s are plenty of tire IMHO (BD non-sas here). Good room on the inside. Substantial feeling all around. B-O bar felt a bit flimsy; any real protection there? No MGV seats to experience, but that’s OK. A Cactus Gray Bronco Sport was parked nearby, which gave absolute confirmation of my color choice. It’s awesome. Can’t wait!

OP
OP
Bdockins

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saw these two at Krause Ford in Alpharetta yesterday afternoon. Wife and I were hoping we would not be disappointed, and we certainly were not. This thing is beefy even without the 35s. 32s are plenty of tire IMHO (BD non-sas here). Good room on the inside. Substantial feeling all around. B-O bar felt a bit flimsy; any real protection there? No MGV seats to experience, but that’s OK. A Cactus Gray Bronco Sport was parked nearby, which gave absolute confirmation of my color choice. It’s awesome. Can’t wait!
They had a Cactus Ranger. Very cool to see.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is plenty of that to go around, for any vehicle that has an enthusiast following. (Don't look now but there is a LOT of than on a forum)

It has often been said by enthusiast that there should be a test in order to qualify to buy one. If I was more inventive I'd of posted a version for the Bronco.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is plenty of that to go around, for any vehicle that has an enthusiast following. (Don't look now but there is a LOT of than on a forum)

It has often been said by enthusiast that there should be a test in order to qualify to buy one. If I was more inventive I'd of posted a version for the Bronco.
B6G enthusiast test: 🍍🍕? 🧐

Prospective member: Uhh... wut??? o_O

Ford Bronco Finally Saw em.  Quick notes.. FBA56BEA-2306-46CA-975C-1712C6D3C3DE

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Something like:
A dog has 4 paws. A cat has 4 paws. How many paws does a bronco have?
Sponsored