Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife and I have been driving from Oklahoma to Delaware. The whole trip I wondered if I would see a Bronco... well, it finally happened today in Indiana. While in construction traffic I spotted it at a rest stop off the highway. While stuck in traffic it passed us getting on the highway. Several minutes later traffic started to move, when we finally got out of the construction I sped up to see it up close. When I pointed it out to my wife she said "now it makes sense why you were hauling ass!" LOL The Bronco was a 4 door, black, non SAS, soft top OBX from Illinois. I'll apologize to the driver now if I spooked them, your Bronco looks great and was the first I've seen on the road.
Sponsored

Roundabout

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I recently traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania and back. I saw my first "in the wild" in northern Florida. I pulled up to a red light, looked at the cross traffic and there it was, a cyber orange 4 door (maybe First Edition?) Pretty sure I did a double take as if I'd just seen Bigfoot strolling along the road.
My trip lasted 12 days and in all that time the score was: Bronco: 1, Bronco Sport: 4.