First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know what the intrest rate will be for financing a bronco ? After completing build & price it's getting expensive for what I want, even after trimming options. I found this for the sport but does anyone know, if it will be the same for full size bronco ? Thanks
Ford Bronco Financing interest rate ? Screenshot_20210131-102031
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it depends on what financial institution you decide to go with and your credit rating.
👆 THIS

And the earliest the financing will start will be the summer and that's a few months away. Lots of time for rates to fluctuate.

In other words, it's anyone's guess.

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows in 5 months time. Also depends on credit report. Your best bet is go with a credit union unless Ford offers a crazy low interest rate. Which is unlikely with the Bronco

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your credit is 720 or higher you should not even consider using Ford motor credit. If your score is lower then you should focus on getting that score up till yours is built. Three years ago FoMo was offering me 5.75% on my F250. My credit union 2.65% with zero down. It was a no brainer.

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone think Ford will lower their OTD price if you finance through them?
In some cases, Ford will offer their promotional rate. ( say 0% for 60mo)
If you don’t take the rate, you can usually get a different incentive, say 2000 credit. The deals usually can be used across the board, but time will tell if Bronco 2/4-dr will be excluded.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My credit union is still doing 1.98-percent up to 60 months.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If your credit is 720 or higher you should not even consider using Ford motor credit. If your score is lower then you should focus on getting that score up till yours is built. Three years ago FoMo was offering me 5.75% on my F250. My credit union 2.65% with zero down. It was a no brainer.
That’s the strange thing with Ford Credit. Some vehicles they screw over people with rates and then others they give 1.9% for 72 months (and I’m not talking about promotional rates) last vehicle I bought there were no promotions going on for and the finance guy said it generally is 5% for great credit and then came back and said he was able to get 1.9% so I think it all depends. I’m going to give Ford Credit a shot at giving me a low rate but I’ll also get preapproval through my credit Union just in case they jack up the rates.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We went with Ford Finance and got 0%, 4yrs with our Bronco Sport, they offers .09% for
60Mo

Last edited:

Ah_crap

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In some cases, Ford will offer their promotional rate. ( say 0% for 60mo)
If you don’t take the rate, you can usually get a different incentive, say 2000 credit. The deals usually can be used across the board, but time will tell if Bronco 2/4-dr will be excluded.
Yeah I'll just have to wait and see. I was hoping to do the ol' strike a deal with in-house financing for a lower price then refinance a week later trick.
Sponsored