93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
2 door Base and a 4 door Badlands.

Via BN: Two 2021 early pre-production Ford Broncos rolled off the MAP assembly line early Wednesday morning after completing the first tool-testing run.

Both vehicles feature the 2.3L variant engine. The four-door model rocks the Badlands trim, a 10-speed automatic transmission, mold in color hardtop, and is painted in Oxford White. The two-door, on the other hand, is a base trim level example with a 7-speed manual transmission, hard top, and Iconic Silver paint job.

In these photos you can see the finalized vehicle coming off the line as well as the Badlands body being attached to the chassis and powertrain.
These early pre-production vehicles will be used by the Ford engineers to conduct further durability and reliability testing and brings enthusiasts one step closer to having one of these vehicles in their driveway.

2021 Bronco production line factory 1.jpg
2021 Bronco production line factory 2.jpg
2021 Bronco production line factory 3.jpg
2021 Bronco production line factory 4.jpg
2021 Bronco production line factory 5.jpg
2021 Bronco production line factory 6.jpg
2021 Bronco production line factory 7.jpg

Oxford White 2021 Bronco production line factory 9.jpg

Iconic Silver 2021 Bronco production line factory 8.jpg

Advertisement

stonerdoom

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
I just figured out why I don't like the roofs on these Broncos. Those gray roofs look like they are supposed to be black but are sun faded. I like gray as a color in general and I am leaning heavily towards cactus gray as my choice but I don't like sun faded anything on a car/truck. Those gray roofs look like they are 15 years old sitting out in the driveway uncovered. I need more pictures to get over this.

I can't wait to get this truck.

OP
93_SVT_3503

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
I just figured out why I don't like the roofs on these Broncos. Those gray roofs look like they are supposed to be black but are sun faded. I like gray as a color in general and I am leaning heavily towards cactus gray as my choice but I don't like sun faded anything on a car/truck. Those gray roofs look like they are 15 years old sitting out in the driveway uncovered. I need more pictures to get over this.

I can't wait to get this truck.
I think real sunlight will make a difference.

Philly

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep JKU, 1968 Mustang
Clubs

Yup. Just when I thought I could live with the gray top I see pictures like this and I cringe. I want to like it because it's hard for me to justify the $1,900 it will cost to get Black. I just hope it won't cost as much on the two door because they come with a hard top anyways.

Advertisement

Advertisement