Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Any notion of how much this job was? I am totally doing this if I get that gray top and I don't like it/can't live with it. Just went to your link and the guy said it was $1300. Isn't the upgraded factory top $1600. Well, its a $300 savings, I guess. And I think the Line-X looks good. Rugged. Thanks for posting. Anyone with any knowledge of this stuff please educate the ignorant (ME). Wouldn't mind getting the fenders and bumpers done too. I know someone criticized the look as being overdone but was isn't overdone in 2020. 4x4's are overdone for crying out loud.
I'd call this an improvement, but still below what the painted top looks like.

Advertisement

Mac n Nevada

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Clubs

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick .. stop your bitching about the gray fucking top. We're already getting delayed because a handful of whiners felt the only 'manly' option was a manual transmission in the sasquatch. Now we've got a bunch of crybabies bitching about the color of the top. pay for the fucking upgrade and be done with it. I think the molded in gray is fine - it goes with all the colors - and will be much better than a black top (which would be a huge solar panel for everyone who lives anywhere the sun shines and make the interior hot as hell in the summer)... and white is too stark of a contrast ... gray is a great compromise..

freaking relax. If you jack wagons cause another freaking delay because you're crying about the roof color, I'm gonna lose my shit.

th-2.jpeg

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Clubs

I wonder what this top will look like when its actually sun faded? No amount of armor all is going to help ... why even make this option .. SMH

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Exactly, right out of the gate it looks like a mismatch. A truck made with leftover parts.
If you were looking at it from the front you could see a gray grill (option?) that ties in with the top and wheels that also have black to tie in with door handles.

Regarding this Twitter exchange I beg to differ with Brownie the Elf. Consensus? Um, no.

4E8CB0AD-8A39-4142-845B-0D31FDBE0BD6.jpeg

Last edited:

NVCowboy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2019 Explorer (Bronco Starter Kit),
I’m under the impression the front grill will have options. They aren’t specifically tied to the ones on the model pictures, that we will be able to choose between styles and color.
Hope so. I’m all in on the Big Bend Grill posted on the Ford site

Reactions: N3T

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick .. stop your bitching about the gray fucking top. We're already getting delayed because a handful of whiners felt the only 'manly' option was a manual transmission in the sasquatch. Now we've got a bunch of crybabies bitching about the color of the top. pay for the fucking upgrade and be done with it. I think the molded in gray is fine - it goes with all the colors - and will be much better than a black top (which would be a huge solar panel for everyone who lives anywhere the sun shines and make the interior hot as hell in the summer)... and white is too stark of a contrast ... gray is a great compromise..

freaking relax. If you jack wagons cause another freaking delay because you're crying about the roof color, I'm gonna lose my shit.
I'd prefer they all cancel their reservations so I can move up in line ,LOL .

broadicustomworks

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Expy, 59 Apache, 20 Z71 Silverado, 78 C10
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I feel ya, bro. For real i do.
After this gets "Doug'd" with all of the Turtles, it won't be nearly as effective or true.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

Y’all are way too good of friends for that:ROFLMAO:
7A14688B-8512-4545-9B49-533A554E71F8.jpeg
The flip side of this is whenever I hear someone complaining that a rich person is stingy and won’t share their money... I’m always like “dude, how do you think they got all their money in the first place?!”

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Bottom pic gives me hope that the lettering may be easy to remove from the grill.

I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan living in Denver. Kinda hard for me to drive a vehicle that says Bronco all over it.

But hey, if my team has been riding them Donkeys for years I guess it's time for me to catch up.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement