Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be nice to see more pics of the base/BB/BD lights when on, the rear lights and in better detail. Looking forward to more pics coming out :)

Sponsored

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What grey is that on what looks like a ranger? Dark enough to be carbonized? Or is it some other color not offered for the bronco?
Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver 1600960421926

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just figured out why I don't like the roofs on these Broncos. Those gray roofs look like they are supposed to be black but are sun faded. I like gray as a color in general and I am leaning heavily towards cactus gray as my choice but I don't like sun faded anything on a car/truck. Those gray roofs look like they are 15 years old sitting out in the driveway uncovered. I need more pictures to get over this.

I can't wait to get this truck.
That’s why I’m upgrading to the modular hard top.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a lot going on under that hood. This isn't your fathers Bronco. Remember when you could crawl in the engine compartment and work on stuff, with the hood closed.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind the roof, I do wish it was black but I'm still leaning towards a soft-top anyway.
Hot takes - silver still looks good, but the base front grill is terrible.
Base wheels and headlights are just as bad

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just figured out why I don't like the roofs on these Broncos. Those gray roofs look like they are supposed to be black but are sun faded. I like gray as a color in general and I am leaning heavily towards cactus gray as my choice but I don't like sun faded anything on a car/truck. Those gray roofs look like they are 15 years old sitting out in the driveway uncovered. I need more pictures to get over this.

I can't wait to get this truck.
It's almost like there is a true black roof you can buy that will look so much better.... Oh wait it costs $1900 more.... I wonder why Ford did this? But seriously, your right, they ought to call this color Sun Fade Gray.

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver 1600960752145

I don't like the difference between the colors of the gray MIC top and the plastic for the door handles and fender flares, and the bumper. Shadow black hardtop looks like it might have the win for me.
Sponsored