J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 PT Cruiser, '62 DeVille, '96 XJ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I don't get this obsession with Line-Xing everything. Definitely makes it look worse IMO and it's got to be a PITA to wash. To me it's like spending a lot of money to make a $40k SUV look like a $2k bubba'd trail rig.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m falling in love again. Two things I’m noticing here though:

1) The 4 door needs the Badlands set up or Sasquatch to look nice to me.

2) If that 2 door in these pics is a regular base then I’m pretty impressed with the stance on 32s (or 30s?)

Other than that, I love the grill on the base. I’m wondering if those amber turn signals will serve as the DRLs too ?. And my goodness, I can’t say it enough even though others keep mentioning it...WHY GRAY TOPS FORD? It is so odd

Last edited:

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice to see someone from somewhat close to me. Im in deep south texas. City called Mercedes.
I always laugh when someone from San Antonio says they are in South Texas. I grew up near Corpus and we called that South Texas, but then the people from the valley would correct us. :)

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just figured out why I don't like the roofs on these Broncos. Those gray roofs look like they are supposed to be black but are sun faded. I like gray as a color in general and I am leaning heavily towards cactus gray as my choice but I don't like sun faded anything on a car/truck. Those gray roofs look like they are 15 years old sitting out in the driveway uncovered. I need more pictures to get over this.

I can't wait to get this truck.
Gotta get that shadow black roof on the Wildtrak. I’m also concerned about the grey colored hard top.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1600960752145.png

I don't like the difference between the colors of the gray MIC top and the plastic for the door handles and fender flares, and the bumper. Shadow black hardtop looks like it might have the win for me.
Plus the door handles don’t match, why not make all the plastic parts match- not a great design feature

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RGV! grew up in harlingen myself before moving to central tx. still have family in mercedes and la feria that i visit at least twice a year.
Wow crazy coincidence. I've worked for Mercedes ISD for 25 going on 26 years now.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always laugh when someone from San Antonio says they are in South Texas. I grew up near Corpus and we called that South Texas, but then the people from the valley would correct us. :)
Believe me so do I. I have family in corpus and tease them when they say south Texas. Only true south texas is the RGV imo.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ill be spraying the roof with black bed liner and the wheel arches as well. Possibly the grill too. Think it will look so much better and still way cheaper than the upgraded painted roof. More durable too.

8e71e71b69744526475e32c54f3b1001.jpg

Spray liner appears to have sound dampening features too. Says here, not sure how well it works though but if it does, def an added bonus.

https://linex.com/bedliners/platinum
Is the Spray Liner a dust magnet? it looks like the surface it rough and porous like. I have never used it so .....

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that the grey doesn’t look amazing, but does it justify another $2000 for the modular, or can it be a taken to a shop to pain for much less?
Can’t wait for the B&P to figure all this out :/
You’re also paying for the modularity (making multiple parts is more expensive and more inventory and assembly). It’s also coming with the pop out windows on the 2-door. Whether that’s worth $2k, I don’t know. But it’s definitely not just a paint job.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the Spray Liner a dust magnet? it looks like the surface it rough and porous like. I have never used it so .....
I have heard people say it's awful and others say it's not too bad with a pressure washer. I think if you get Linex with the UV protectant in it, it's shinier and not as textured and those are the people who don't have trouble cleaning it.

I can't imagine it being too difficult to clean with a pressure washer... although the top of the hardtop may be tricky.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CG is one color which might actually look good with that gray top?

895AB5EC-40F8-4248-BB5D-28C664C021D0.jpeg
It would look even better if all the other trim was gray instead of black. I think it looks crappy to have a gray roof and black everything else. Make the top black, body colored or white but gray gives it a 3rd color that looks mismatched to me

Tory Brecht

Wildtrak
First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice to see someone from somewhat close to me. Im in deep south texas. City called Mercedes.
Dang, that's about as far south as you can get in the lower 48! Looks like pretty cool country down there.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting shots. IMO the roof color is great......if it matched the flares and handles. The silver is just awesome to my eye too. I have never owned and generally don’t like silver, but it is currently in my top 3 (Silver, White, CG). OBX and painted top is now back on my list too. Although I don’t like the color matched flares and handles, tri-color may be even worse, depending on main color choice. I am also surprised by home much color “flop” there is on the MIC top. It looks so different, depending on angle. I understand if it is metallic, but flat grey MIC? I know all of our devices, plus mobile cameras all distort the color too.
Sponsored