Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly the MIC roof color shown at MAP looks similar to the ones shown on the Bronco 360 colorizer. Just depends on the light angle.

Jomo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I could get a rear locker on the base I would be happy to run those cheap 30s bald before putting on some 32s or 33s. The money I would save.
c-silver-2021-bronco-production-line-factory-8-jpg.jpg

This image makes me want to just get a 2 door Base with no options and drive it for the next 20 years.

Unfortunately, the 16x7 stock wheel will limit the tire to a 32" (265/75-16). I wish Ford would have included a 7.5" wide rim, so meatier 16" tires were possible.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately, the 16x7 stock wheel will limit the tire to a 32" (265/75-16). I wish Ford would have included a 7.5" wide rim, so meatier 16" tires were possible.
32s would work or pick up some take off BD rims'1

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it me or does it look like this front fender flare on the white 4dr is the sasquatch flare (but without the 35s) and the rear is a regular/non squatch flare? This looks like the front flare sticks out way past the tire sidewall. Second pic below is a non squatch badlands head on and appears the flare ends right where the sidewall ends.

Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver 115CE27A-2858-43AB-B002-6479CBD750DD

Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver 39E06A58-520D-4D7B-992C-9B2FE8C5922A

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is that a problem with the gray top but not a hypothetical white top? Particularly since the grille and wheels are also gray.
She’s going aftermarket wheels/tires anyways which will be black and the wheels will come off before it leaves the dealership.

Cant say Ive seen a non-photoshopped picture of the cactus gray, white top w/ gray grille yet so hard to say at this point, but Ive been known to swap out and/or paint grills on my vehicles. With a white top, my eyes don't immediately go to the difference in shade of the gray top vs the darker flares.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am going to flip this thread on its head. Instead of painting or lineXing the roof paint the door handles, mirrors and fenders the mic grey. Or perhaps just the mirrors and door handles. Hmmmm

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would look even better if all the other trim was gray instead of black. I think it looks crappy to have a gray roof and black everything else. Make the top black, body colored or white but gray gives it a 3rd color that looks mismatched to me
exactly! It reminds me of when i see old beaters with mismatched tailgates or doors from the scrap yard.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She’s going aftermarket wheels/tires anyways which will be black and the wheels will come off before it leaves the dealership.

Cant say Ive seen a non-photoshopped picture of the cactus gray, white top w/ gray grille yet so hard to say at this point, but Ive been known to swap out and/or paint grills on my vehicles. With a white top, my eyes don't immediately go to the difference in shade of the gray top vs the darker flares.
Fair enough. If they don't end up offering a white top will you paint it?

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver 39E06A58-520D-4D7B-992C-9B2FE8C5922A

I don't like the difference between the colors of the gray MIC top and the plastic for the door handles and fender flares, and the bumper. Shadow black hardtop looks like it might have the win for me.
Exactly, right out of the gate it looks like a mismatch. A truck made with leftover parts.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously, some of you guys will find anything to whine about.
And please, for the love of all that is holy - don't plasti-dip or line-x stuff ... this is what separates Jeep owners and Honda Civic owners from the rest of civilization.
iconic silver is going to be awesome!

IMPO plasti-dip is the ultimate lipstick on a PIG. However, this is a personal choice and I’m not into bashing others choices, it’s just not for me. I’m certainly not going to buy a new vehicle and then paint the top to “fix it”. I’ve far to much product development in me to accept that.

Unfortunately the gray mic top is a non-starter for me, so unless Ford marches the other black trims to the mic top or vice versa I’ll be forced into the modular. That’s fine with me it is what it is.

I’ll say it again.....iconic silver with a proper black top, windows & wheels is going to be rad. ?

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just figured out why I don't like the roofs on these Broncos. Those gray roofs look like they are supposed to be black but are sun faded. I like gray as a color in general and I am leaning heavily towards cactus gray as my choice but I don't like sun faded anything on a car/truck. Those gray roofs look like they are 15 years old sitting out in the driveway uncovered. I need more pictures to get over this.

I can't wait to get this truck.
It looks better than the flat black top on the Jeeps. I'm looking forward to seeing what other color options will be available. I hope the different colors are the other body colors, I would love to see what Cactus Gray looks like as the top color with a different body color.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it me or does it look like this front fender flare on the white 4dr is the sasquatch flare (but without the 35s) and the rear is a regular/non squatch flare? This looks like the front flare sticks out way past the tire sidewall. Second pic below is a non squatch badlands head on and appears the flare ends right where the sidewall ends.

The fender flares are not different. It is called perspective distortion. Relative distance, camera settings and lens distort distance and size. If we took this photo once with a person standing next to the rear flare and again with the same person next to the front flare, that individual would look just as different.
Sponsored