Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any notion of how much this job was? I am totally doing this if I get that gray top and I don't like it/can't live with it. Just went to your link and the guy said it was $1300. Isn't the upgraded factory top $1600. Well, its a $300 savings, I guess. And I think the Line-X looks good. Rugged. Thanks for posting. Anyone with any knowledge of this stuff please educate the ignorant (ME). Wouldn't mind getting the fenders and bumpers done too. I know someone criticized the look as being overdone but was isn't overdone in 2020. 4x4's are overdone for crying out loud.
I'd call this an improvement, but still below what the painted top looks like.
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick .. stop your bitching about the gray fucking top. We're already getting delayed because a handful of whiners felt the only 'manly' option was a manual transmission in the sasquatch. Now we've got a bunch of crybabies bitching about the color of the top. pay for the fucking upgrade and be done with it. I think the molded in gray is fine - it goes with all the colors - and will be much better than a black top (which would be a huge solar panel for everyone who lives anywhere the sun shines and make the interior hot as hell in the summer)... and white is too stark of a contrast ... gray is a great compromise..

freaking relax. If you jack wagons cause another freaking delay because you're crying about the roof color, I'm gonna lose my shit.

Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver th-2

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder what this top will look like when its actually sun faded? No amount of armor all is going to help ... why even make this option .. SMH

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, right out of the gate it looks like a mismatch. A truck made with leftover parts.
If you were looking at it from the front you could see a gray grill (option?) that ties in with the top and wheels that also have black to tie in with door handles.

Regarding this Twitter exchange I beg to differ with Brownie the Elf. Consensus? Um, no.

Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver 4E8CB0AD-8A39-4142-845B-0D31FDBE0BD6

Last edited:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m under the impression the front grill will have options. They aren’t specifically tied to the ones on the model pictures, that we will be able to choose between styles and color.
Hope so. I’m all in on the Big Bend Grill posted on the Ford site

Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick .. stop your bitching about the gray fucking top. We're already getting delayed because a handful of whiners felt the only 'manly' option was a manual transmission in the sasquatch. Now we've got a bunch of crybabies bitching about the color of the top. pay for the fucking upgrade and be done with it. I think the molded in gray is fine - it goes with all the colors - and will be much better than a black top (which would be a huge solar panel for everyone who lives anywhere the sun shines and make the interior hot as hell in the summer)... and white is too stark of a contrast ... gray is a great compromise..

freaking relax. If you jack wagons cause another freaking delay because you're crying about the roof color, I'm gonna lose my shit.
I'd prefer they all cancel their reservations so I can move up in line ,LOL .

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m starting a bronco top wrap company and I’m going to make a fucking FORTUNE.
Any Discounts for B6G Group members?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel ya, bro. For real i do.
After this gets "Doug'd" with all of the Turtles, it won't be nearly as effective or true.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all are way too good of friends for that:ROFLMAO:
7A14688B-8512-4545-9B49-533A554E71F8.jpeg
The flip side of this is whenever I hear someone complaining that a rich person is stingy and won’t share their money... I’m always like “dude, how do you think they got all their money in the first place?!”

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, honestly I’d like to see the top match the paint color, that or the painted black top.
Painted modular top.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and the build and price is delayed because of the mansquatch cry babies
The biggest delay for B&P was probably analysis paralysis that happened between April and August.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bottom pic gives me hope that the lettering may be easy to remove from the grill.

I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan living in Denver. Kinda hard for me to drive a vehicle that says Bronco all over it.

But hey, if my team has been riding them Donkeys for years I guess it's time for me to catch up.
Sponsored

Last edited: