ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple of Acuras
Clubs

It does not - there's still a step down unless you get the optional tailgate, then it does have a flat floor from front to back.

They don't fold the same on the 4-door. The seat back and bottom pivot forward into the foot well, unlike the 2-door where the seat bottom pivots up and the back down.
I need to see it but most likely I will get the optional tailgate.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Typically the front lever is height adjustment, the knob lumbar and the back lever (at the pivot point of the seat and back) is to adjust the recline, with fore/aft adjustment of course being the bar underneath the front of the seat.
Thanks. I realize it's a pre-production version but I didn't see the lumbar knob on the passenger seat.

RunninRiot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Pilot
Clubs

Went for 2 hours today. Got a lot of the same pics as Nate but was able to fit my 11 Pro into some tight spots that may be of interest. The fit and finish was really nice. The marine-grade vegan leather was BUTTERY. The drop down table in the back was a surprise. I was also surprised how narrow it is in real life. Boy those back seats are going to be a squeeze, these days it's more like one large American seat or 2 children under 5. The fenders are going to be a breeze to take off which is awesome. Absolutely cannot wait to take delivery!

tmobileguy

Base
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 F-150, '05 F-350, '13 JKU, '11 Jag XJL, '11 BMW 740LI, '05 Bentley GT
Went for 2 hours today. Got a lot of the same pics as Nate but was able to fit my 11 Pro into some tight spots that may be of interest. The fit and finish was really nice. The marine-grade vegan leather was BUTTERY. The drop down table in the back was a surprise. I was also surprised how narrow it is in real life. Boy those back seats are going to be a squeeze, these days it's more like one large American seat or 2 children under 5. The fenders are going to be a breeze to take off which is awesome. Absolutely cannot wait to take delivery!
So wait, are you saying this was the Marine Grade Vinyl and not the leather?

rmc523

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Thanks. I realize it's a pre-production version but I didn't see the lumbar knob on the passenger seat.
I honestly didn't know what photos were being referred to - I saw a post unsure about what levers did what on the seat, so I chimed in lol.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
Well post em up!

RunninRiot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Pilot
Clubs

harpo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Seriously great pictures. Even on my tiny phone they are great. Can't wait to see them on a decent screen. Power is out at my house so I'll have to wait another day.

damarble

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Sport Trac
I sent a bunch to Dougie. I'm posting everything I have, pics and videos, to IG too: https://www.instagram.com/colorado6gbroncos/ I'm trying to get as much as I can up tonight and will post more tomorrow.

It was a Badlands so that is my assumption. Have we heard otherwise?
Sweet!

I don't think that's a safe assumption being pre-production. It doesn't have the swaybar disco that it should have either.

OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
I sent a bunch to Dougie. I'm posting everything I have, pics and videos, to IG too: https://www.instagram.com/colorado6gbroncos/ I'm trying to get as much as I can up tonight and will post more tomorrow.

It was a Badlands so that is my assumption. Have we heard otherwise?
I asked specifically about the seats and was told it was the optional leather... The guy I worked with the most today was very cautious in his answers and did not guess on anything unless he was pretty sure, so I suspect he was told that it was leather. He didn't hesitate at all on this question.

Megawatt

Black Diamond
First Name
JO
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on 35’s and 2.5” lift. A misplaced Texan
Those pics with the winch... is that custom for the Bronco or would any standard winch fit on that shelf?.....
Warn winches use a standard bolt pattern for their winches. most all other winch manufacturers follow Warn and use the same bolt pattern. Most aftermarket bumper makers make their winch mounting location for this same spacing.

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Expedition
Clubs

Have you tried to head up from the CA side? As you might imagine, things are a little different here. I haven't tried to go up in the winter with our current vehicles, but I have known people that have been turned around. We also get lots of warnings/advisements that chains are required past certain elevations in the winter.

Realistically, I doubt I would need them, and it's probably one of those things they don't enforce nearly as much as they make out.

Just want my bases covered for as many situations as possible.
You are good from the CA side as long as you have snow rated tires and 4x4, I have been driving from SF to Tahoe now for 20 years with just that and never had a problem with chain control.

Megawatt

Black Diamond
First Name
JO
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on 35’s and 2.5” lift. A misplaced Texan
I think you're right.

The 4 door can't have extra leg room and extra hip room.....
This is a screen shot of a 4 door from one of the videos. I am still thinking the 4 door has more leg room. Lots more.

9A718038-3519-4169-9822-EE4FEC5AC6A2.png

Advertisement

Advertisement