First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get off work and bam, 35 pages...I don’t dare ask anything as it’s probably been covered 27 times already in detailed analysis. All I can say is finally, some high quality pics!! And lots of them.

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I find all the comments about the snow and Colorado hilarious. I’ve lived here my whole life (35 years) and Colorado weather is not a day to day thing, it’s minute to minute. While most of us are shaking our heads at snow in September nobody here is surprised. Its can practically blizzard one day and be 60 the next with everything on the streets melted. Nothing shocks me anymore.
I’m in KS, and on my birthday several years ago (and of January), it actually snowed and then was 70 degrees later. Nothing shocks me either lol ??‍♀?

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For us Bronco Gals.....if you could snap a picture of a small statured adult in the drivers seat. It would be much appreciated. Not being able to see over the steering wheel might be a deal breaker....depending on how well that trail cam works
Not a deal breaker for me at 5’5”... I’ll just pull a Sophia Petrillo and bring phone books lol ?

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i hope the passenger seat goes forward more than the drivers seat or its going to really suck to get back there.

One of the selling points when I got my 89 Bronco was how easy it is to push the seat forward and how much space there is to get in to the back seats. This new 2 door looks very tight.

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing it in person has cemented it for me (though I was already pretty certain). This vehicle is going to be very capable and provide more than just transportation for a lot of people. It looks very good and nothing I have seen has concerned me (other than the weird hole in the floor for the rear A/C... I'm hoping they clean that up a bit).
definitely ask tomorrow where the “REAL” A/C vents are going to be in the final production model. If you can at least end that debate, you will be an even greater hero in many more eyes.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest gripe is the enormous air bag on the wheel. It's absurd.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious how this rear air vent will handle water when you wash out the floors.

2021 Bronco Badlands at Bronco West Celebration -20.jpg
you can tell by the rough edges that this vent was cut out by hand. Definitely not how it will appear on final product. I still think the vents will be where the “no step” sign is on the back of the center console. honestly, how hard would it be to pipe the air from the floor through the back of the center console and out....pretty easy

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My god, the ground clearance on the Bronco is going to be terrible. There's so many suspension components hanging below the axle tube. Looks like at least 4 inches lost.

Is the Wrangler like this? The axle tube on my Tacoma is CLEAN especially after a U-bolt flip. Getting worried here.
It’s not as bad as it looks.

When it’s that close to the tire, it’s rare that those areas come into contact with anything because the tire is usually going to be on top of the obstacle, and so that shock mount and anything else there is going to be well above the obstacle.

It’s the middle of the axle at the pumpkin that’s important, and that’s just a function of tire size.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Observations:
  • Rear seat vents under the seats are pretty worthless. Good thing they are unnecessary anyway in a vehicle this size.
  • The random accent colors are lame - either match to the outside color or don't do it at all.
  • The rear seat legroom looks pretty bad in the 2dr. I think lots of people buying the 2dr because they think it's "cooler" will regret it later.
  • The rear shock mounts need some more protection - agreed they hang a bit low. But easy to do later.
  • Black looks good against the snow with all the accessories. But still not as good as the lighter colors.
  • Is it really black or AMB? ;-)
  • Still stoked for getting mine next year!
Some of us don't plan on leaving the rear seats in the truck. And I'm pretty sure the leg room is identical.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a screen shot of a 4 door from one of the videos. I am still thinking the 4 door has more leg room. Lots more.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 2021 Bronco vs Classic Broncos
I don’t think the front seats are all the way back if you compare this photo to the ones in the big and tall thread.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any ideas what's going on here? Specifically:
  • What's the orange indicator icon?
  • What are the little blue dots?
  • Faint blue wording?
  • What are the 3 individual buttons per light?
  • What are the angled grate lines on each side? Just styling cues?
  • There is an open space between the aux switches and lights with the little 3 grate lines on both sides. Is this just intended to be empty space? Or could something go there in the future?
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 1599745242824

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any ideas what's going on here? Specifically:
  • What's the orange indicator icon?
  • What are the little blue dots?
  • Faint blue wording?
  • What are the 3 individual buttons per light?
  • What are the angled grate lines on each side? Just styling cues?
  • There is an open space between the aux switches and lights with the little 3 grate lines on both sides. Is this just intended to be empty space? Or could something go there in the future?
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 1599745242824
Guessing the three lines are bluetooth microphones, and the blue lights are just LEDs so you can find the map light buttons?
Sponsored