Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh, and, @irv0735 despite those things @JAGSarge said I said, we're cool, right? I mean hell who HASN'T had to be told that at least once in their adult lives? Water under the bridge, am I right?
Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks to everyone out there getting these pictures for us. Especially with the cold weather. I know it’s not fun trying to take decent pictures with snow falling and melting on your screen lol. Not to mention having cold fingers in general ?

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So many pictures of the backseat, finally! Thank you sir, although this is definitely convincing me to get a 4dr now ha

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bet its ergonomics. That location in the circle is awkward to reach, especially if you are tall or have sasquatch arms. That little shift to the right could be a lot.
Yeah, you can your hand off your girlfriend or wife’s leg, adjust the mirror, move it back, shift, move it back. What’s the issue?

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this Vinyl interior or Leather?

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow these are great pictures! My flight leaves tomorrow night and I will be there on Friday. Are they allowing spectators to sit in it?
I don't believe so. It's been a hands-off environment so far, but maybe that will change in the coming days.

YES, the seat goes all the way back with the rear seats folded. I have watched the operation multiple times now and new photos coming. We discovered that the rear seat cushion flips up to allow the back seat to lie completely flat. I phrase it that way because it was after the spectators and marketing guys looked at it closely, it only made sense, so we asked them to try and sure enough it flipped up for a much better (IMO) folded seat setup. I would still prefer a completely flat floor, but this is much better than what we had seen to date.

Interesting - it is supposed to be a badlands, but the front sway bar doesn’t have the disconnect mechanism.
Yes, I took a few more pictures and looked. Seems like the mechanism is not installed on this one.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I looked at the rear axle for the jeep and it looks like they have a similar problem with the placement. I'm hoping either ford fixes this or we get some aftermarket fixes.

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! SA
Without long shocks you don’t get long travel and less articulation.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just do not understand what you guys thought the bronco would be lmaoooo
Have you ever ever rode in a Wrangler prior to deciding you wanted its twin?
Its twin?

Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! tenor

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I took a few more pictures and looked. Seems like the mechanism is not installed on this one.
From this picture you posted, I see the button for the sway bar disconnect so it should be there.

2021 Bronco Badlands at Bronco West Celebration P1011442.jpg
Sponsored