First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Grabbed a couple screenshots of live video.
2020-09-09 (3).png

Rear HVAC Vent

2020-09-09 (5).png
2020-09-09 (4).png

Appears to be plenty of headroom for someone 6'2"
I've seen a couple places where Ford has said the rear AC vents are only for the 4 door. Probably why they look like ass here, some more Franken-finish.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In both photos (the 2 dr and the 4 dr) you can see the back of the front seats are lined up with the end of the center arm rest.

The Wrangler is almost identical in size specs of wheelbase, length, etc to the Bronco and it gets an additional 2.5” in legroom on 4dr vs 2dr. Rear legroom is one reason why I’m driving the 4dr now (that and the larger gas tank capacity).

I will bet 1,000 internet points there is more legroom on the 4dr Bronco vs the 2 door. Not saying you can stretch out like your sitting on a extended barkalounger, but it will be bigger.
Except the 2 door Bronco is 7 inches longer, has 4 inches more wheel base, and is 2 inches wider than the 2 door Wrangler. There is also 21 more cubic feet behind the front row, and 11 more cubic feet behind the rear seat. So 10 of those cubic feet go into more rear passenger space, which means even if the 4 door does have more seat width (allowing for a 5th passenger), the knee room may be the same.

(I still think in practical use the 2 door will be a little less, but if you are serious about frequent teen or adult rear passengers you should get a 4 door anyway.)

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that don't like the badge emblem, it should come off real easy if it is held on with adhesive. If it is held on with a bronco bolt, then the aftermarket will have a solution for you.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've seen a couple places where Ford has said the rear AC vents are only for the 4 door. Probably why they look like ass here, some more Franken-finish.
Agreed, this is not a 4 door, and looks more like floor heater vents to me.

And hey, if people really want rear vents in a topless 4 door offroad vehicle, buy a Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator.

For that matter, I am waiting to see the final production fit and finish on an Outer Banks or First Edition -- the potential is there for the Bronco -- but for what we've seen so far I think the Wrangler and Gladiator have the upper hand for nice interior. (So much so that Jeepers were giving later model JK and JL owners shit about having soft Grand Cherokee interiors.)

Last edited:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For us Bronco Gals.....if you could snap a picture of a small statured adult in the drivers seat. It would be much appreciated. Not being able to see over the steering wheel might be a deal breaker....depending on how well that trail cam works
Random Person: I thought you wanted a Black Diamond? What’s with the Lux Badlands?
Darlene: Short tax. It took the power seats to see out of the damn thing.
Do not take me too seriously. Just a humorous way to suggest a solution.

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the easiest way to get the dog into the back seat of the 2D might be through the tailgate with one seat down.
I think I will try and build a fold-able ramp that fits in the gap between the back seat and rear door to make the space level with the folded seats.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bad thing is someone who works for the company producing them has confirmed this is the final version, they have already produced tens of thousands of them.
Would someone mind measuring the Badlands badge, please? Widest point top to bottom and widest point side to side. Many thanks.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@irv0735 Thanks again for all the awesome pics and info.

This is kinda dumb, but necessary, and I don't see a better opportunity to get an answer...

Can you get someone to confirm what trims and tire combinations will actually allow for snow chains?

It's not a big issue, as most everyone with experience seems confident the Bronco will handle snow with no problem if it's got the proper tires, but there are circumstances when chains are required. I'm hoping to use the Bronco to take my family up to Tahoe in the winter, and highway patrol will flat out turn you around if you try and go up there without chains at certain times of the year.

Since this is the only time we've seen it in the snow...
I'm curious too. I would assume most of the smaller tired units will take chains but I'm concerned the Sasquatch 315's may have minimal fender/suspension clearance and not allow chains.

I use chains in off road conditions, deep snow on steep grades.

On road cables are great, easy to put on quiet, smooth and have fewer clearance issues

Last edited:

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Damm, just got a call from the local dealer that I have my reservation with. They had a Bronco sport Outer Banks,
Ford Bronco First 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Trail Rig pics & videos from Bronco Super Celebration West! 3C2124DC-77EB-45D8-B6B8-C3BFF072B5BA
at the dealership......... YESTERDAY. It is 75f degrees today (same as yesterday). I would of went to see the sport and take pics If I knew. There are 400 reservations for the new Bronco at Friendly ford in Las Vegas (We have 4 ford dealerships here). He said 1.5 years away from delivery as a real guesstimate and reservations will be completed before public sales. Most of us kinda already heard that, it good to hear the same info.

Not the 1.5 years part, I meant the reservations first then then public.

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s not as bad as it looks.

When it’s that close to the tire, it’s rare that those areas come into contact with anything because the tire is usually going to be on top of the obstacle, and so that shock mount and anything else there is going to be well above the obstacle.

It’s the middle of the axle at the pumpkin that’s important, and that’s just a function of tire size.
Not necessarily, I often pick a line on a turn where the front tire goes over a rock (especially with the ifs configuration) then the rock passes between the rear diff and tire, this limits my "target area", not ideal but I'm still getting a Bronco!

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not necessarily, I often pick a line on a turn where the front tire goes over a rock (especially with the ifs configuration) then the rock passes between the rear diff and tire, this limits my "target area", not ideal but I'm still getting a Bronco!
True, its not ideal. Im just saying its not as big of a deal as it looks at first glance.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Damm, just got a call from the local dealer that I have my reservation with. They had a Bronco sport Outer Banks, at the dealership......... YESTERDAY. It is 75f degrees today (same as yesterday). I would of went to see the sport and take pics If I knew. There are 400 reservations for the new Bronco at Friendly ford in Las Vegas (We have 4 ford dealerships here). He said 1.5 years away from delivery as a real guesstimate and reservations will be completed before public sales. Most of us kinda already heard that, it good to hear the same info.

Not the 1.5 years part, I meant the reservations first then then public.
But remember, most salespeople will say anything to get a sale today, or in a couple of months, if they can convince you to buy Bronco Sport.

Half the salespeople will not even be at the dealership in one year, so they have little motivation to wait out the Bronco with you as their commission check is a pipe dream they may never see.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
But remember, most salespeople will say anything to get a sale today, or in a couple of months, if they can convince you to buy Bronco Sport.

Half the salespeople will not even be at the dealership in one year, so they have little motivation to wait out the Bronco with you as their commission check is a pipe dream they may never see.

yeaaaah,? I do t know what your post meant. I was just relaying there was a Bronco sport with no ropes around it. I could of got inside, looked around, made measurements, etc. I really don’t care if he is there next year or not.

And I don’t feel like driving 10 hrs to look at a Bronco in the snow when I had a sport ten miles away And instead of wearing a parka, I could of seen it in shorts and flip flops. And just proof there are more than one around the US available to see and touch. I mean we are all about sharing information here and actually touching a product that will be release this year could be cool.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yeaaaah,? I do t know what your post meant. I was just relaying there was a Bronco sport with no ropes around it. I could of got inside, looked around, made measurements, etc. I really don’t care if he is there next year or not.

And I don’t feel like driving 10 hrs to look at a Bronco in the snow when I had a sport ten miles away And instead of wearing a parka, I could of seen it in shorts and flip flops. And just proof there are more than one around the US available to see and touch. I mean we are all about sharing information here and actually touching a product that will be release this year could be cool.
Yes, thanks for letting us know, we do really appreciate you sharing the information. My side comment was simply and observation of one of the many games salespeople will play.

Squiblo

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beat up 2012 dodge swagon wagon caravan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know what kind of door it has? I've seen similar doors on Jeeps before and have always wondered what the name of it was. Love the sleek look of it.
Sponsored