First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stig got the picture of the 2021 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch window sticker..

I knew few ppl were curious to what they say. EPA/Crash stuff still blank..

2021 Bronco Window Sticker Big Bend Not For Sale.jpg

2021 Bronco Window Sticker Big Bend Not For Sale 1 Oxford White.jpg
Hope they sort out the airbag recalls before they ship these.
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kind of like the boy waiting for his prom date to finish getting ready for the "big shindig"...
k9lxjqcposn8oirl3i0xigvkqbw841gjs6oynwgm&rid=giphy.gif
Yes!! Always a surprise to see what kinda pictures I wake up to. .or sometimes none! Morning coffee and Bronco pics my kinda morning!!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The term "window sticker" is somewhat generic. Title should include "Monroney".
I've known a window sticker as a window sticker my whole life. My dad used to let me peel the "window sticker" off as a kid when he worked at a dealership.

I had never even heard of a Monroney sticker until a month or two ago on this forum.

No one will be terribly confused by the title.

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've known a window sticker as a window sticker my whole life. My dad used to let me peel the "window sticker" off as a kid when he worked at a dealership.

I had never even heard of a Monroney sticker until a month or two ago on this forum.

Monroney is just a nickname for it. Named after

He's just being a moroney! Both terms are correct, Monroney was the name of the Senator who it was named after.

Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t wait for it to sound like I stalled it at every stop light.
Does anyone know how auto stop start works on a manual? For me, depending on length of stop, I might leave it in gear at a stop, or put it in neutral and let the clutch out. How does the vehicle know when to restart the engine in these varying scenarios?

Just curious if anyone has experience with this.

If ASS is annoying I won’t mind if I have to turn it off every time I start my Bronco. It’ll just become one of those automatic things when I get in and start the vehicle.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how auto stop start works on a manual? For me, depending on length of stop, I might leave it in gear at a stop, or put it in neutral and let the clutch out. How does the vehicle know when to restart the engine in these varying scenarios?

Just curious if anyone has experience with this.

If ASS is annoying I won’t mind if I have to turn it off every time I start my Bronco. It’ll just become one of those automatic things when I get in and start the vehicle.
I drove a wrangler with it and my buddy's RS I'm pretty sure functioned the same way.

Come to light and put in neutral and foot on brake and car shuts off. Take foot off brake and start to clutch in and car turns on. Not the most seamless thing but easily defeated with the push of a button. Only reason it exists is EPA regulations. I remember hearing all/most new Ferraris ahve it as well but is undefeatable.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stig got the picture of the 2021 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch window sticker..

I knew few ppl were curious to what they say. EPA/Crash stuff still blank..

2021 Bronco Window Sticker Big Bend Not For Sale.jpg

2021 Bronco Window Sticker Big Bend Not For Sale 1 Oxford White.jpg
@AzScorpion

Attention Dave, attention Dave, your Bronco is now ready. Please stop by, and pick it up for your enjoyment. :)

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone said "Bronco Sport Badlands"??

Here's mine:

Ford Bronco ? First 2021 Bronco window sticker look! "Not For Sale" Big Bend Sasquatch IMG_7346
Very nice. And, I see that you may have had a chance to meet the "King of Bronco's", Albert Schmitz @Granger Ford. Heck, I'm going to have him sign mine before I leave the lot. :)

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My friend got it tuned out of his Focus RS. I'm really hoping Cobb does something with the Bronco only thing that makes me think they may not is they have only done Porsche SUVs so far and nothing for the Ranger.
I love COBB's Access Port. I had one on my '05 Legacy GT completely transformed the car. Only reason I don't have one on my '15 Sti is Subaru upped the warranty to 100k for the fragile piston ringland failures.

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/ford?page=1
^ Might be one of the first mods I make on the Bronco. Little pricey but the autostop is super annoying.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My friend got it tuned out of his Focus RS. I'm really hoping Cobb does something with the Bronco only thing that makes me think they may not is they have only done Porsche SUVs so far and nothing for the Ranger.
I’m a Cobb fan having had 2 STis cobb tuned. My most recent STi which I just sold yesterday had full bolt on Cobb flexfuel and made over +100 wHP and +150 wtq over stock. I put on over 180k miles on both those cars without issue. I emailed Cobb a while back and they said they were planning on Bronco support and I saw a post from them somewhere confirmed but I can’t find it. I may have posted a screen shot somewhere on here.

i hope they offer for the 2.3. A 2 door mansquatch for me with and extra 100 hp please!

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same here on '14 Focus.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MIC Hard top listed under "Optional Equipment", which means its NOT Standard equipment, which means the 2 door is going to come with a soft top as standard equipment. Right? I didn't read through all the comments so don't know if that was mentioned and I haven't been on here much lately, so maybe thats already been revealed?
Sponsored