First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, FX4, Sport Package, Magnetic
Occupation
IT Grunt
Hey everyone, Haven't seen any posts on accessories that have been received, and general info regarding, so I'd start a port and show what I've got. And rely on the moderators to merge as necessary. So bring it on! What have you put on your Ranger?

A week after i bought my truck, I went back to the dealer to order the 5' Bed Mat and the Tailgate liner for my Lariat. They said it was way too soon for release of these items. I gave them my info and asked them to notify me if anything changed and lo and behold, received a call this week saying I could order them. Ordered on Wednesday and picked up this morning. Texas by the way. These were the same price as on the accessories website.

Here are some pics of my firsts!

20190208_173706.jpg

20190208_173721.jpg

20190208_173754.jpg
Sponsored

flatus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F1Fitty
Nice mat. I have the Ford OEM mat in my F150. It's good quality, nice and heavy, and keeps things from sliding around.

Strokerduster

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Nice mat. I have the Ford OEM mat in my F150. It's good quality, nice and heavy, and keeps things from sliding around.
I have used the OE mat before but have found something I prefer. Tractor Supply sells a "Horse Stall Mat", that is made of similar material but 3/4" thick and very heavy duty. 2 sizes, 3x5 and 4x6. My Scab (if it ever shows up) has the bed utility pkg so a bedliner. I bought one already and will have to trim around the wheelwells and put it in the bottom of liner. I have trimmed with a jigsaw before. $44.00 each.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Hey everyone, Haven't seen any posts on accessories that have been received, and general info regarding, so I'd start a port and show what I've got. And rely on the moderators to merge as necessary. So bring it on! What have you put on your Ranger?

A week after i bought my truck, I went back to the dealer to order the 5' Bed Mat and the Tailgate liner for my Lariat. They said it was way too soon for release of these items. I gave them my info and asked them to notify me if anything changed and lo and behold, received a call this week saying I could order them. Ordered on Wednesday and picked up this morning. Texas by the way. These were the same price as on the accessories website.

Here are some pics of my firsts!

20190208_173706.jpg

20190208_173721.jpg

20190208_173754.jpg
Is that the 'regular' mat or the 'impact resistant' mat?

OP
OP
Jimiv123

Jimiv123

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Grunt
Is that the 'regular' mat or the 'impact resistant' mat?
This is the regular mat. I suppose you are referring to the heavy duty mat? This one seems as nice as my '04 Ranger mat.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
This is the regular mat. I suppose you are referring to the heavy duty mat? This one seems as nice as my '04 Ranger mat.
Excellent, I was hoping it was the lower priced mat versus the heavier, more expensive
(over $200) mat. I'm going to install it over the Ford sprayed in bedliner. Your picture just saved me $100 or so....thanks. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jimiv123

Jimiv123

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Grunt
Excellent, I was hoping it was the lower priced mat versus the heavier, more expensive
(over $200) mat. I'm going to install it over the Ford sprayed in bedliner. Your picture just saved me $100 or so....thanks. :)
No problem. It's 1/4in thick corded rubber. Just like my last one. Didn't have need of a super thick one.
How much was the tailgate protector?
$64.29. East to install. In my opinion it does add a little weight to the tailgate. Doesn't feel feather lite anymore.

Godzilla_Driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger Super Crew
I'm thinking of a hood deflector. This morning was the first morning with some snow and rain and I've noticed a lot of splash from the hood to the windshield at certain speeds. It's like it funnels it or something. A hood deflector usually helps.