Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a rigid, quality mounting solution that does not require drilling into my dash, using a suction cup, or a vent clip. Which pretty much either leaves an adhesive primary base or a bolt-on.
Personally I wouldn't mind giving up the driver dash grab in exchange for a bolt on solution. I'm tall enough to not need it for getting in.
Sponsored

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They call that the Jake from State Farm accessory because it looks hideous.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally I wouldn't mind giving up the driver dash grab in exchange for a bolt on solution. I'm tall enough to not need it for getting in.
I'm terrible at explaining what I see in my mind, but let me try. I'm picturing a mount that is built to fit as a spacer between the handle and the dash... maybe need slightly longer bolts. That way I can have my phone/camera/whatever mount up on the drivers side, without losing the grab handle... since I'm a short MFer.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

G Watkins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She just likes a secure place to put it and see any notifications. She doesn't like holding it or getting it out every time it dings. She can just glance and ignore unless she wants to do something with it.

Is what it is. I don't complain if she doesn't. 😉
🤣 Sounds as crazy as my wife. If she's away from her phone for more then ten minutes I think her head my explode. Pushing 12 years of marriage there's one thing I've learned; "Yes Love. No your not crazy".

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s a first Bronco bolt gadget, by tackform.com. I assume we shall start seeing more of these options coming soon.

Ford Bronco First Bronco bolt accessory -- phone holder by Tackform giphy
Ford Bronco First Bronco bolt accessory -- phone holder by Tackform giphy
Ford Bronco First Bronco bolt accessory -- phone holder by Tackform 200

With so many interior bolts the possibilities are endless.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope someone makes a gun holster.

Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

will that be able to hold my 1992 Motorola bag phone? and where do I run the wire for my pig tail antenna?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

umm where is my BYOD rail? I don't want to have crap mounted all over the place. They should have made the rail system instead of this

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whatever, dude. Not easily triggered or I wouldn't be on this fun-filled forum, or the internet for that matter.
What I AM is someone who tries and helps others understand things when they ask, or seem "Not entirely up to speed" on whatever the topic is, which I admittedly am not on phone holders...but instead of trying to help other than posting a screenshot, you choose to only laugh and then make it personal by talking about my imagined level of triggered-ness.
Up until this point I respected your contributions and regarded things you said with respect and more than a bit of admiration.
But not any more, not as long as condescension and keyboard bad-boy syndrome are in play.
You do you, man.
Don't take it too personally the first laugh was more of a shock. The second was in reaction to your reaction. Seriously consider the Quad Lock stuff. Their cases are top notch and the mounting ease is next to none other than Rokform but I don't want the magnet because I wirelessly charge at night. The customer service is also outstanding. I warrantied an iPhone because of a camera malfunction, I contacted Quad Lock and they refunded me the cost of my ball mount from over a year ago and then sent me a free vibration damper before it was available to purchase as a goodwill and as a surprise to me.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My phone will be mounted on the picatinny rail, so I won't need this option, but it is interesting!

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

umm where is my BYOD rail? I don't want to have crap mounted all over the place. They should have made the rail system instead of this
I believe it was said in an older post that it is an aftermarket option from one of the major makers. 4x4 off-road, I believe, but don't hold me to that.
Sponsored