Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was poking around the reservation tool and noticed that the shipment date changed to mid-2021 instead of Spring. Is this due to the likely increase in reservations?

Ford Bronco First Bronco delivery schedule has changed. First shipment now “mid-2021” Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 11.11.44 PM
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing has been changed. It's said that since the very second reservations opened up on the 13th. (You can search and find evidence on here) It's a known thing that Ford has several inaccuracies/mistakes on their website. For some reason they are dragging their heels on fixing them ?‍♂. I just took the pic below off of the reservation website as well. I think their web designer doesn't know his seasons or something. Who knows if Covid will change anything or cause issues with supply lines, but as of right now initial deliveries are still scheduled for April/May.
Ford Bronco First Bronco delivery schedule has changed. First shipment now “mid-2021” Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 2.17.46 AM

Last edited:

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'all know spring don't end until late June, right?

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing has been changed. It's said that since the very second reservations opened up on the 13th. (You can search and find evidence on here) It's a known thing that Ford has several inaccuracies/mistakes on their website. For some reason they are dragging their heels on fixing them ?‍♂. I just took the pic below off of the reservation website as well. I think their web designer doesn't know his seasons or something. Who knows if Covid will change anything or cause issues with supply lines, but as of right now initial deliveries are still scheduled for April/May.
Ford Bronco First Bronco delivery schedule has changed. First shipment now “mid-2021” Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 2.17.46 AM
My rep told me that 2-doors will be rolling out first in April and then 4 door reasonable timeframe would be this time next year. Just gives me more time to save $$$ to put down which = more goodies from the factory!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just cause I want to clarify cause I’ve seen you mention “dealer rep” on another thread too. When you say that you mean the salesperson you’ve been in contact with right?

If that is in fact what you mean, then dealers don’t know anything more than regular joe’s like you and I do(And in many documented cases have straight up lied). Also ,to me, it wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense to do all the 2-door orders first then the 4-doors. Yes, they will definitely be building in batches, but I wouldn’t think to that extreme.

Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just cause I want to clarify cause I’ve seen you mention “dealer rep” on another thread too. When you say that you mean the salesperson you’ve been in contact with right?

If that is in fact what you mean, then dealers don’t know anything more than regular joe’s like you and I do(And in many documented cases have straight up lied). Also ,to me, it wouldn’t make a whole lot of sense to do all the 2-door orders first then the 4-doors. Yes, they will definitely be building in batches, but I wouldn’t think to that extreme.
I said that in jest on another post because it keeps getting thrown around on here like those jabronies know more than what is being told to the public, just like you said.

In this case, "my rep" is the individual I'm going through with military auto source to order my Bronco and, according to him of course, his office works directly with the factory for information. So the main office is talking with Ford reps, not dealerships.

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I said that in jest on another post because it keeps getting thrown around on here like those jabronies know more than what is being told to the public, just like you said.

In this case, "my rep" is the individual I'm going through with military auto source to order my Bronco and, according to him of course, his office works directly with the factory for information. So the main office is talking with Ford reps, not dealerships.
so,,,, it sounds like the four door won’t deliver until July 2021 ??? :(

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Was poking around the reservation tool and noticed that the shipment date changed to mid-2021 instead of Spring. Is this due to the likely increase in reservations?

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 11.11.44 PM.png
The website has always shown both spring 2021 and mid 2021. I would take everything on their website with a grain of salt with the lack of consistent information and miscommunication that has been happening.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so,,,, it sounds like the four door won’t deliver until July 2021 ??? :(
I would take that with biggest grain of salt you can find. It has not been verified or corroborated anywhere else. And wouldn’t make much sense from a production standpoint.
Sponsored