First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gle350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would imagine that "Mid 2021" is for those that reserve now.
I am not really sure the reservation time really matters that much. I believe all will depend when you are contacted by your dealer and finally place the order. This will depend on dealer volume of reservations as well. So someone in a location with few reservations may be issuing an order before someone that reserved early on a more busy dealer/location.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All true, but Ford won't be the loser here.They'll continue to take reservations and build Broncos. Those that recently put in just one reservation will have to wait longer until the non buyers are weeded out and their number comes up.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not really sure the reservation time really matters that much. I believe all will depend when you are contacted by your dealer and finally place the order. This will depend on dealer volume of reservations as well. So someone in a location with few reservations may be issuing an order before someone that reserved early on a more busy dealer/location.
I took that to mean when they start calling to place orders, they will be pulling reservations pretty much in order that were placed from all over the country. I'm thinking it could be as few as one order from a dealer and a handful from some other dealer if they reserved at about the same time at that dealer.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was trying to figure out what this "Spring" thing is that everyone was talking about. I know what "a spring" is, but capitalized, it must be something different.

As an Okie, it took me a while to figure out everyone was talking about tornado season.
Ford Bronco First Bronco delivery schedule has changed. First shipment now “mid-2021” 200w

I grew up in southern OK. Sounds bizarre, but I really miss that season.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No one is even factoring in if there is another Covid shutdown. Could be the C8 launch all over again.

Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Bronco delivery schedule has changed. First shipment now “mid-2021” 200w

I grew up in southern OK. Sounds bizarre, but I really miss that season.
There's nothing quite like an Oklahoma thunderstorm, but they are better when they're tornado free.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rep told me that 2-doors will be rolling out first in April and then 4 door reasonable timeframe would be this time next year. Just gives me more time to save $$$ to put down which = more goodies from the factory!
I am getting a 2 door and nice to see this. I ordered a Jeep JL 2 door and they were rolled out months after the 4 door JLs when the JLs were first released.

Mjw

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would say the plant can probably produce 1200 vehicles a day. Unless the line is pumping out only Broncos I’d say a number of 400-600 is more realistic IMO.
Sponsored