First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am taking delivery of my Bronco early next month (BL/SQ/V6). I want to do some minor modifications to the exterior. Mainly I am interested in offsetting the tires a bit (more aggressive stance), ADD bumper (if it will not mess with my adaptive cruise control) and a winch.

I was wondering if I can just get wider beadlock tires and call it a day instead of doing the offset, and if there is any type of bumper that will not mess with my adaptive cruise control?

If i need to buy parts, what are some suggestions. Sorry, this is my first time modding a vehicle so I am a novice here.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I assume you just want poke so just but wheel spacers OR you just can buy aftermarket wheels with more offset .. for example .. OEM SAS wheels are +30 offset so aftermarket wheel at 0 offset would push your wheels out 30mm.

I will let others answer the bumper question

OP
OP
ojunior

ojunior

Badlands
First Name
Orrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume you just want poke so just but wheel spacers OR you just can buy aftermarket wheels with more offset .. for example .. OEM SAS wheels are +30 offset so aftermarket wheel at 0 offset would push your wheels out 30mm.

I will let others answer the bumper question
Thanks so much for the reply. So basically the stock SQ tires on my build have a larger diameter than these, so i should be able to get away with an offset and i'll be fine?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your OEM SAS wheels (17x8.5 at +30mm offset) will accommodate tires in this size with no issues >> 35X12.5R17LT.

OEM SAS tires are 34.4 in diameter and the tires you want to run is 34.5 ... .1 is not a big difference

Plenty of guys are running 35X12.5R17LT with no issues

Thanks so much for the reply. So basically the stock SQ tires on my build have a larger diameter than these, so i should be able to get away with an offset and i'll be fine?
Sponsored

Last edited: