dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Came across some photos on IG
[edit: removed the username from the photos, as I'm not sure the policy on that]

961FAB3A-B9B6-4113-AF89-4DEE6BAB4068.jpeg
8DAA98DB-BF62-4CFE-97A0-0629D252C81F.jpeg
B48B00B9-5DF9-483E-939D-171B7D81D504.jpeg
NO....(puke)......Looks like a pimpmobile!
Sponsored

Last edited:

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didnā€™t think they could make the flares look worse. I was wrongšŸ¤¢.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any fixing the fail that is the Bronco Raptor fenders. They should have made the body wider like they did on the F150 Raptor. And while Iā€™m at it, why not keep the Bronco grill, but instead of having ā€œBroncoā€ on it just have it say ā€œRaptor.ā€ Would have been way more subtle and classy than the bloated ā€œFORDā€ logo.
Guess what was on the original Bronco's grill.

DSC01668.JPG

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all raptor grills say ford. When the ranger raptor is released it will be the same

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any fixing the fail that is the Bronco Raptor fenders. They should have made the body wider like they did on the F150 Raptor. And while Iā€™m at it, why not keep the Bronco grill, but instead of having ā€œBroncoā€ on it just have it say ā€œRaptor.ā€ Would have been way more subtle and classy than the bloated ā€œFORDā€ logo.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Painted fenders would look better if it had some sort of decal or something that went on the fenders and partially up the back. It needs something to break up the solid color.

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think it looks good, to each their own, but I like it. I think lighter colors will be interesting to see as well.

Rock chips will be unavoidable but such is the Raptor.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The paint doesn't match...but you can't really expect it to either. That's the tough part with going this route. Won't ever match unless sprayed at the same time as the rest of the rig. I guess it just depends on how picky you are as well.
I think it doesn't "appear" to match because in the photo you have a vertical and a horizontal surface that with a tri-coat metallic - is going to pop differently in the light.

That said, I think this is making the best out of bad situation - if you think the black flares were an afterthought - this ties it into the vehicle better. At first when I saw the Braptor in photos - I said it needs color matched flares - but after I saw it in person at eh NYIAS the black flares made sense and weren't as bad as they looked in pics. I'm still not sure if I'd color match when mine comes in, but seeing this definitely brings the interest level back up. But as others have said how to protect them from trail damage and chips - I guess let the paint cure a few weeks/months and then PPF it.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if only Ford would have contacted you, they could have built this insteadā€¦. So very sweet!

47C13401-416A-4BF9-A6AC-DFF2D88107B1.jpeg

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just sw this on Shelby Hall's instagram. I think it looks amazing. I will eventually paint my flares body colour too.

Renzo1321

Base
First Name
Chonco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So this is just a Bronco with big fender flairs, Huh?
You could literally make a Base look like this if you had enough to throw away, of course.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like it a lot, but im a big PTM kinda guy.

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Came across some photos on IG
[edit: removed the username from the photos, as I'm not sure the policy on that]

Ford Bronco First Bronco Raptor with painted fender flares & trail sights [Hot Pepper Red] 47C13401-416A-4BF9-A6AC-DFF2D88107B1
Ford Bronco First Bronco Raptor with painted fender flares & trail sights [Hot Pepper Red] 47C13401-416A-4BF9-A6AC-DFF2D88107B1
That looks SO much better than the black fenders! Great job!

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saw Code Orange w/ Factory Rick Flair Flares at dealership and will say in person, fenders look sooo much better! I had to make myself judge them vs in photos they jump out and make me queasy. In the flesh, she's a beast.
Sponsored