Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those numbers didn't hold long.

sched2.jpeg
4:1 ratio of more-door to 2-door follows what JEEP sales have proven for the past few decades and was the right call 24-30 months ago when Ford had to make that decision as to commodities to order for launch.

Unfortunately there were more 2-door reservations than anticipated for Ford. But us 2-door folks will get what's coming some day!
Sponsored

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since there are 6 levels of Bronco, excluding Fist Edition, that would make the Wildtrack the most popular, so the least rarest.
Fist Edition, haha, that's what some are calling it that haven't received their First Edition VINs yet.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand why it exists but I wish there wasnt a 4dr Bronco. There never was a 4dr Bronco just like there never was a 4dr Charger or 4dr Mustang like the Mach E. I know...if the 4dr didnt exist they probably wouldnt have made the new one but 🤮
You should be thankful there IS a 4 door Bronco. If it wasn't for the availability of a 4 door version, there probably wouldn't be a new Bronco platform at all due to low projected sales. I certainly wouldn't have reserved / ordered one.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4:1 ratio of more-door to 2-door follows what JEEP sales have proven for the past few decades and was the right call 24-30 months ago when Ford had to make that decision as to commodities to order for launch.

Unfortunately there were more 2-door reservations than anticipated for Ford. But us 2-door folks will get what's coming some day!
I bet the 2 door floor pan damages played into some of the low 2 door numbers.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure I follow you. Are you talking about rusted out floor pans, or the floor plan of dealerships?
There are reports of widespread floor pan damage upon delivery to MAP affecting 2-door pans only. This has been suspected of causing more delays for the Jul 5 2-door group (or maybe all 2 doors?), as they have to repair the pans at MAP before use

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I understand why it exists but I wish there wasnt a 4dr Bronco. There never was a 4dr Bronco just like there never was a 4dr Charger or 4dr Mustang like the Mach E. I know...if the 4dr didnt exist they probably wouldnt have made the new one but 🤮
I guess saying it backwards means if there was never a 2dr Bronco a 4dr would not exist.;)

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be thankful there IS a 4 door Bronco. If it wasn't for the availability of a 4 door version, there probably wouldn't be a new Bronco platform at all due to low projected sales. I certainly wouldn't have reserved / ordered one.
And if there wasn't a 2dr I certainly wouldn't have reserved/ordered. Instead Ford got both of us, win-win.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So another 2 door/4 door mines bigger and mines smaller thread. Yawn…

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure I follow you. Are you talking about rusted out floor pans, or the floor plan of dealerships?
The 2 door floor pans that have been damaged during delivery. Ford had to set aside an area at MAP to repair.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, what are you on about?
The 2 door floor pans were being delivered by the transporter damaged. Ford had to repair all them at MAP before builds. Issue has been fixed.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I calculated this correctly, even at numbers rivaling the range total builds daily, that is 7500 Broncos built/mnth. I realize things can change with redirecting resources, but how long will they build this year and do they add some Saturdays to the mix?
LOL, welcome to B6G !!!!
EDIT: I fudged 1000 UNITS a day for 1000 Broncos a day....which itself was a large round up by the person that stated it. Disregard this non-sense.
Gotta start slow and work out the bugs, steady increases, which shows on the white board, even over the course of just a week!!! This is GREAT NEWS !!!!

BTW, 2021 expected production is now around 40/50 thousand. Down from 60-ish.

Last edited: